black magic

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Valinia

black magic

Post by Valinia » Wed May 09, 2007 4:34 am

This curse required human blood and possibly human cremains a photo of each person to be cursed, a sacrificed animal, a personal opbject of each person to be cursed and an representation of a demon. I destroyed these items. I found these things in an onyx cremains box sealed with a blood red wax. under about a foot of dirt buried in my dad's grave He died in 2000. The relative I think did this is a male sibling who was a gang leader, from 1978 to 1984.  when his gang was turned in by me after blood was shed in a drive by shooting. he and six friends ran off into the military and quickly found those who would believe the story of a study club framed for the criminal acts of another. Namely yours truly among others. My brother got our got busted for a hot check in Austin Texas, and still some how got a job as a security guard. in a high end mortuary where such boxes were made. One of his employers had an antique Onyx cremians box with his father's cremains stolen. in june 200. only a few days after my father had died. Since then attacks on my families finances, personal health and repairs have caused us all no end of pain especially in the financial department. I want this to stop I've tried everything out there even the christian religion and. I need to know what sort of Curse this is and how to end it.

Valinia

I know why you don't want to touch this.

Post by Valinia » Thu May 10, 2007 3:12 am

It's not the best thing to have going on, and that's o.k.
This is a very touchy subject, and it's a very important  matter
I need to find a way out that avoids bloodshed and violence According
to the rede.
Please help me save my family

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 am

Hi Valinia,

Your post needed some careful thought, no good anyone writing up a fast response to something as important as your situation?

Could you indicate if there are other influences involved, chinese, shogun, oriental energies? Perhaps Italian or Native? I just get the feeling that we need  to pinpoint the 'tribe' and the background to give you the right advice :)

anhumblewitness

Post by anhumblewitness » Fri May 11, 2007 12:21 pm

Hi Valinia,
Feeling sorry for your agony and mental pain you are going through.Please
remember that negative forces and blackmagics has always faced a defeat
in front of positive powers of God otherwise, this world would have ended
long time back.I have two advices for you.
1. Read "Hanuman Chalisa" three times in the morning in empty stomach
just after the sunrise, and again read three times just after the sunset.You
will find the Hanuman Chalisa in the website http://hanumanchalisa.org/cha.htm
2.Chant the Mantra " OM HAM HANUMANTE NAMAH" as many times you like
in the rest of the day/evening or whenever you feel insecured .
I challenge by the name of Hanumanji, that if you do these two things properly with total trust and understanding and can surrender yourself to him, no black magic will work on you anymore and also you will be free from all curses.
Do these two things for 40 concecutive days without any break and see the
magic of positive powers yourself. Jai Shree Hanuman.
[b][/b]

Erinrose

Post by Erinrose » Sun May 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi Valinia,

I believe this is what is called a psychic attack. Sounds like a very malicious one. But you can take steps to protect yourself and your family. I believe getting rid of anything connected to this threat, anything left in or near your house, or sent to you or any member of your family. Burn it while asking for God's protection for yourself and your family. It might get worse before it gets better but if you can stay strong and true, you will win through.

You and your family should gather around you things that make you feel strong. Take care of yourselves, eat and rest well. The power this thing has is to make you worry, ware you down and make you week - don't let it. Rise above it. Get out and about in the fresh air, exercise, eat and sleep well. Stay strong.

This might help -

I Ask For God's Blessing

May God's blessings rest upon me.  
May His peace abide within me.  
May His presence illuminate my heart and open my mind.  
May God's love and protection be all around me and within me.  
Now and forever more.  

May God's blessings rest upon my children - and their children.  
May His peace abide within them all.  
May His presence illuminate their hearts and open their minds.  
May God's love and protection be all around them and within them.  
Now and forever more.  

Amen

nnt

Post by nnt » Wed May 16, 2007 1:49 pm

valinia,

First of all remember one thing.....truth always  win......

Do what you do well....be good to people and most of all help others.....ever heard a story about a man who was often attecked by devil...but he did not loose his goodness and at the end god saved him....and the devil was killed....

well I will pray for you and more over....I don't know but I feel that I will send my good energy to kill bad enegies surrounding you and your family.....

But be strong....we are with you and also get rid of all crap in your house , junk , things you don't need and anything which is of no use.....they help nagative energy and they also bring more negative energy, light candles or indian "deep" .......have some flowers in your house.....play christen rock or devine music every evenning...especially in the evenning because I believe it is the most crucial time....

Moreover.....talk with us here...give us your dails update on issue....

We will help you as much as we can....we are with you...

nnt

Post by nnt » Wed May 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Also pray with your whole family toghether...

hendo555666

Post by hendo555666 » Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 am

It defnitly sounds vooden!!Im pretty sure the items you found are the route of the problem, the curse has attached itself to them so burn them like mentioned above, also can you pinpoint any gifts or items brought into your house around the time the problems began?

epsilonsmirror

hi, valinia

Post by epsilonsmirror » Thu May 31, 2007 7:03 am

I have some training and study in this area.
Its good that you destroyed the items you found.
Now you need to do a reverse evil spell.
A black candle inscribed with the words send all evil thoughts and intentions back to the sender.
Anoint the candle with a mixture of rasemary,mint,and cedar oils and a little olive oil.
Burn this candle every day for three days one third at a time.
Cleanse your home with a solution of rosemary and salt in a floor wash.
Make sure to anoint the doors windows and vents with the same oils.
If you feel you are being vampired by these people or that your astral body has been wounded take a bath in a little eucalyptus oil and sea salt.
you may have to do this more than once to keep them off you,also inscribe on the candle in the name of whatever god/goddess you believe in.
this should help if it doesn,t stop it altogether,use this method myself when odd bad things start happening.
burn a white candle anointed with olive oil and and gardenia oil (potpourri oils work good for this) with the words invoking the light truth and power of the universe bless this family and its circle.
Hope to hear from you this has always worked for me and my sister i hope it does for you as well.

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Thu May 31, 2007 6:07 pm

I am good at this! I will be glad to help you...but...first of all....only do the religion that touches your heart, I am wican but I was raised in a christian church. I know that wiccan is a religion that will help me! Ok...so...you have been psychicly attacked or someone has made a demon posses your family name. If people often stare at you and laugh at your family name or are un friendly then I think it is a demon. I am leaning more on the psychic attack side though. First I would like for you to tell me something, do you have any psychic ability? If so then it will be easy. Please tell me and then I will help you! Blessed Be!

hendo555666

Post by hendo555666 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:17 pm

oooooohhhhkay then, ehem!!!So your 14, raised as a christian, and now your wiccan, erm, pray tell what age you turned wiccan???

Quote:If people often stare at you and laugh at your family name or are un friendly then I think it is a demon

Why??????? :smt017

Return to “Occult and Magick”