Correspondences

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Frater SEP

Correspondences

Post by Frater SEP » Wed May 16, 2007 3:26 am

Does anyone know where I can find a complete modern listing of correspondences.  I have several ritual magick books but none seem to give complete descriptions only thumbnails or bits and pieces. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

FraAngelico

Correspondances

Post by FraAngelico » Wed May 16, 2007 9:23 am

Was there anything in particular that you are looking for?
777 by Aleister Crowley is the book most magicians use.

LVX

Fra. Angelico

Frater SEP

Post by Frater SEP » Sat May 19, 2007 11:33 pm

I have Liber 777 and it is a great book but I was looking for something a little more tightly packed.  I guess I could break down and do it myself I was just wondering if anyone knew of any others

extinctionspasm

Post by extinctionspasm » Sun May 20, 2007 6:30 pm

There is a book by Golden Hoard called The Complete Magician's Tables which is the best book of correspondences you can get basically. But for some it is way to over the top. It has everything in Liber 777 plus it has about another three times as much stuff on top of that. It is a lot more logically arranged than liber 777 though, so despite the size, it is invaluable. I used to have somewhere an excel document that was a spreadsheet of 777 plus more. But i cant remember for the life of me where i found it. It was free online somewhere. Anyway if i can dig up the disk its saved on, ill post it somewhere and jot down a link to it here. In the mean time have a hunt around on the net though.

Return to “Occult and Magick”