energy/vabrations....etc

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ligit

energy/vabrations....etc

Post by ligit » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi,

Does anyone on here knows how to see energy/vabrations and knows how to understand them enough to remember them? For example, a book is made up of energy, as for everything else, so how do I vibrate at the same frequency as the book?

I would be thankful and greateful if you can share this technique with me

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Hi ligit, perhaps you are asking the wrong question? Perhaps you should look at making the book resonate to the same frequency as you?

There are many methods that use energy from healing to spells, not all are occult. The meaning of something being 'Occult' is being secret, (The word occult comes from the Latin occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to 'knowledge of the hidden' so for instance many of the therapies and religions and cults that could be classed as occult wouldn't necessarily post a simple answer without taking it further. Its impossible to learn one tiny thing without looking at the bigger picture and learning the whole mechanics. Learning about energies and how to use them is an enormous subject. Reiki, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Crystal, Colour, Sound and Chakra therapies, to name a few, all use energy and energy vibrations. Crystals especially do, as each crystal has a unique vibration and individual harmonic resonance, and this is what helps to correct imbalances.  Many use attunements and bonding or self-attunements, attuning ourselves to the new energies by flooding the aura with them or empowering us with recognition so we remember the new energy.

Finding a teacher in the occult is likely to draw many negative aspects to you, what is it you really want to know?

ligit

Post by ligit » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:23 pm

to find out the frequency in which a specific book radiates and to comprehend the information the energy carries with it

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Huge Question lol, depends on the book, the material used the printing proces, the author, publisher, marketing company, where the book was printed, the quality of paper, the method of extraction, the tree's age, the water supply, the earth's mineral allowance etc, etc, etc where it has been since printing, how many pages, size and weight, get the idea, and all that BEFORE the energy of the written word and content? You might like to investigate things like the Viridian Method of energy induction. But to ask one single question like that is imposible to answer without having a frame of reference in how to feel and attune to energies. Do you know anything about energies that we can work from?

ligit

Post by ligit » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:13 pm

I mainly know about body energy

ligit

Post by ligit » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 pm

maybe i'm just my persistant nature, but i strongly feel that there is a way to perform this without having to go through all those procedures, if a book is in front of you, doesn't that mean that the energy it rediate is infront of you...

ligit

Post by ligit » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:27 pm

I've found an answer to my question, however i wouldn't mind if other contribute their technique on how to perform this

Return to “Occult and Magick”