family curses

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weejaine

family curses

Post by weejaine » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:13 am

I was wondering if it is possible that a curse has been put on my family... So far in my family since my grans mother...... my g.gran, my gran, my mum, myself and my baby sister has all been affected by the same thing and my gran has always said that there was a curse put on us, i dont know if she just says that, but if there is some sort of curse how would i get rid of it before my baby daughter grows up because i really dont want her to have the same fate we have all lived....

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi weejaine, you don't go into details so I will generalise.

I personally don't believe in curses!

I do believe that there is such a thing as bad luck and very bad luck. Some medical conditions run in families and are inherited, they don't mean that a curse has been put on anyone, just that the genes are predisposed to act in a certain way. Sometimes this can be ameliorated by diet and health care or operations etc, sometimes not.  

If someone thinks that they are getting a cold they invariably will. The mind is a very powerful tool and cause us to be ill, it can literally make us take on the symptoms that we think about. If a doctor says that you have cancer and will die, people can give up hope and become a victim to the disease and they do then die.

Its easy to spend our time worrying that we have been cursed, I have yet to find anyone that has truly been cursed, more often than not it is the idea that has 'cursed' them and damaged their life, the stress and worry and wondering has caused them to act out what they believe has happened. Don't give these thoughts power. Research your problems, share them here if you like, write them on paper then burn them and from that moment on life free and positively.

Energy follows thought.

You are what you think you are, walk out of the shadows and into the sun and begin to see a new positive future.

There is NO curse!

weejaine

Post by weejaine » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:06 pm

its not an illness...... i never used to belive either and then it happend to my baby sister she is only nine i will say what it is and its abuse..... the stress of it has sterted turning her hair white anyway im just worried that mabey my nan is right and its gonna happen to my baby thats all...

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:28 pm

I have Pm'd you :)

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:30 am

Very interesting... I do believe in curses...

I'll be back

Return to “Occult and Magick”