Ouija Boards?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BASSTONYA

ouija boards

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:50 pm

I have one, and have tried to use it a few times, but nothing has happened. If something does happen I will let you know. :)

BassTonya
Tonya Bass

Rohiniranjan

Re: ouija boards

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:24 pm

Are you trying it by yourself of with friends? In most cases it works best with more than one person participating

[quote="BASSTONYA"]I have one, and have tried to use it a few times, but nothing has happened. If something does happen I will let you know. :)

BassTonya[/quote]

BASSTONYA

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:00 pm

Yes, I have been doing it by myself, no one else wants anything to do with it. I am not afraid of it and I don't feel uneasy. I was just trying to contact a girl that went missing here 9 years ago. She was murdered and they can't find her body. It would move slightly, but I wasn't sure if it was moving because my arms were getting tired. I am not giving up. I was just asking for her , so maybe she could tell me where she was and who killed her. things like that.

Thank You :smt006
If you have any suggestions let me know.

rohiniranjan wrote:Are you trying it by yourself of with friends? In most cases it works best with more than one person participating
BASSTONYA wrote:I have one, and have tried to use it a few times, but nothing has happened. If something does happen I will let you know. :)

BassTonya
Tonya Bass

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:51 am

Try using both hands, but after crossing them, so that the fingers of right hand touch the shuffle-board from its left side and so on. You would have to cross your forearms over each other. Try different ways of doing this and experiment. It will get your arms tired a bit, initially but keep at it and let me know how you are coming along.

[quote="BASSTONYA"]Yes, I have been doing it by myself, no one else wants anything to do with it. I am not afraid of it and I don't feel uneasy. I was just trying to contact a girl that went missing here 9 years ago. She was murdered and they can't find her body. It would move slightly, but I wasn't sure if it was moving because my arms were getting tired. I am not giving up. I was just asking for her , so maybe she could tell me where she was and who killed her. things like that.

[quote="rohiniranjan"]Are you trying it by yourself of with friends? In most cases it works best with more than one person participating

[quote="BASSTONYA"]I have one, and have tried to use it a few times, but nothing has happened. If something does happen I will let you know. :)

BassTonya[/quote][/quote][/quote]

BASSTONYA

Post by BASSTONYA » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 am

I was wondering can you pick who you want to talk to, before I always start I always say no evil is allowed here. Let me know. Thank you again :smt006

rohiniranjan wrote:Try using both hands, but after crossing them, so that the fingers of right hand touch the shuffle-board from its left side and so on. You would have to cross your forearms over each other. Try different ways of doing this and experiment. It will get your arms tired a bit, initially but keep at it and let me know how you are coming along.
BASSTONYA wrote:Yes, I have been doing it by myself, no one else wants anything to do with it. I am not afraid of it and I don't feel uneasy. I was just trying to contact a girl that went missing here 9 years ago. She was murdered and they can't find her body. It would move slightly, but I wasn't sure if it was moving because my arms were getting tired. I am not giving up. I was just asking for her , so maybe she could tell me where she was and who killed her. things like that.

rohiniranjan wrote:Are you trying it by yourself of with friends? In most cases it works best with more than one person participating
BASSTONYA wrote:I have one, and have tried to use it a few times, but nothing has happened. If something does happen I will let you know. :)

BassTonya
Tonya Bass

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:25 pm

[quote="BASSTONYA"]I was wondering can you pick who you want to talk to, before I always start I always say no evil is allowed here. Let me know. Thank you again :smt006
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY! It is critically important to do so, particularly if you are doing it alone. A lot of energy falls on one shoulder in that situation, particularly if you are dedicated and sensitive! If you are religious and do any worship etc, it is helpful to have a symbol (idol, picture, rosary) that you use, nearby your ouija area when you are doing it.

RR

BASSTONYA

Post by BASSTONYA » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:55 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
BASSTONYA wrote:I was wondering can you pick who you want to talk to, before I always start I always say no evil is allowed here. Let me know. Thank you again :smt006

ABSOLUTELY! It is critically important to do so, particularly if you are doing it alone. A lot of energy falls on one shoulder in that situation, particularly if you are dedicated and sensitive! If you are religious and do any worship etc, it is helpful to have a symbol (idol, picture, rosary) that you use, nearby your ouija area when you are doing it.

RR
I always do that and I ask for one spirit, but when I havemy eyes closed I began to feel dizzy and get real tired, that is when I usally stop, but it moves so slow, it could be where my arms get tired, not sure, anything else would be great. I am new at this and no one I know don't want anything to do with it.
Tonya Bass

mistik

Lots of experience, scary stuff...

Post by mistik » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:53 pm

I have had many experiences with a Ouija board and they were all creepy. My last one scared me 4 years after the fact when I was experiencing what it said I would on my birthday. No more for me, I'll stick to cards and ruins. The spirits are too strong in that medium for me to feel comfortable with!

Rev_Vesta

Share my experience......

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 am

Merry Meet......
I have always been interested in the Spirit Realm and Mediumship etc...... I have always wanted to speak to those that have passed over......I remember as a teenager in the UK giving it a go......it was in a very controled circumstance, my cousin who was very into these things seemed to do everything correct, connecting to HIGH SELF, sending through only love from the Heart Chakra, and asking to speak with her Spirit Guide First, once that was complete, double checked by asking about Universial Deity, and her Spirit Guide spelled out "LOVE self  first then you can love others........"
Then she asked for a specific person to come through, checked with spelling name etc.... and when finished she very carefully checked her check list..... thanked the Spirit for coming forth and farewelled him, then thanked her Guide for allowing the communication....... That was my first introduction to the Ouiji board.....
Now through my Spiritual healing SRT SEC Spiritual response Therapy Soul Energy Clearing have discovered a great way to get some fantastic info using an Ouiji Board and a pendulum.....
From getting a  date from an event, a name, place etc......and lots more interesting info...
Just a few simple tips, make sure you are connected to HIGH SELF first, and ask for your Spirit Guide to Guide you with love and light, feel the love from your Heart Chakra...then you can only attract Loving Entities.........
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

mariemullyuk

Post by mariemullyuk » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:09 pm

I love ouija boards. They are alot of fun. I've heard various bad stories about them but I've had no bad experiences with them. All I will say is that on a ouija board you really don't know who you are speaking to - bit like on the internet haha - so it's best not to actually believe a word of it. I've had a few disturbing 'chats' but they haven't been to bad. Also I have noticed that if I try to hard then it will say what I want it to say. Sub-conscience thing I guess.

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html - this is a web ouija board. It's quite fun.

Marie xxx

lisa_was_here

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:26 pm

I bought a ouija board when I was 13. the woman at the store advised me to be careful and asked me if I was "old enough" . She told me it was not a toy. I was a child and sort of ignored her but I regretted that. I think I brought a lot of negative influence into my family from the stupid games and experiments we did with that board. I kept it under my bed for a long time. and I had many fights with my family and problems with my life during that time until I decide to burn the damn thing and all the parts assosciated with it. After that it took a long time to build up the life that was destroyed between the years I bought it and the year I burnt it. I do not advise buying nor using one unless you have a very VERY good understanding of it. In general, I think it is better to avoid it all together. It seems like a stupid, dangerous game in my opinion...
there is no God but God, the ONE and only ;)

lisa_was_here

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:43 pm

Laura Ann wrote:Ouija boards are not to be messed with.  And that is a shame.  I feel so drawn to them.  Like and addict... I do not trust myself around one.  It is so strange.  I was just talking to my mom about them a while back.  My mother has also had experience with Ouija boards and her advice is to never have them in your house.  Only do if you are ready for the disrupt  and bad luck it will cause.    Otherwise take it out of your house and burn it.

Laura Ann
What if you burn it inside your home, in the fireplace? That is what I did because I did not have a firepit or place outside to burn as I lived in a suburb.
Why do you need to go outside?

sharonlee

Post by sharonlee » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:13 am

Ouija boards can be quite dangerous, depending on your ability to shield yourself from other influences. Personally, I have used one in the past and would most definitely NOT recommend it.... It literally took me years to get rid of the negative energies/spirits that became attached to the one I used.
All reality is perceived; do with it what you will.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:14 pm

Lisa the idea is that any bad spirits will go up inthe smoke and so if they are burnt outside their souls will carry off into the clouds and sky, if burnt in a fireplace the suggestion is that the spirits may not rise out of the chuimney with the smoke but cling to the sides and cause problems. Why not cleanse the fireplace with holy smoke or sage or burn some cedarwood in it if you are worried?

lisa_was_here

Post by lisa_was_here » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:46 pm

Gem wrote:Lisa the idea is that any bad spirits will go up inthe smoke and so if they are burnt outside their souls will carry off into the clouds and sky, if burnt in a fireplace the suggestion is that the spirits may not rise out of the chuimney with the smoke but cling to the sides and cause problems. Why not cleanse the fireplace with holy smoke or sage or burn some cedarwood in it if you are worried?
Thanks for the advice. I will try that next time I go back to my mothers home where I had the board. The good thing is that the fireplace was made out of that heavy black material (I think it is called cast iron) so I imagine it is strong enough to keep the bad spirits from entering the home. After I burn it, I cleaned out all the ashes and threw them outside. I will try sage next time I go home. We never use the fireplace anymore anyways since it is very old and can cause a fire.

Return to “Occult and Magick”