What have been your strongest lessons

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KitchenWitch

What have been your strongest lessons

Post by KitchenWitch » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:58 pm

While reading back through my diary recently, I began to think about the last nine years I've spent as a witch.  Much has changed inside of me since the first early days of wonder and discovery when I started along this path; the quiet silences within, the holiness of the world around me, the history and myth and magick that I've soaked up so voraciously over the years have distilled into a way of life while I wasn't noticing.  Perhaps learning to live has simply been the best magick that I've wrought.  This discovery quite delights me.

What about you? What gentle revelations or startling treasures have you unearthed in your own study of the esoteric?

Transcix

Post by Transcix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 pm

My strongest lessons... looking at reality from the perspective of Set.. realizing that infinite universes and void of meaning is true hell, that immortality with purpose, simply to enjoy, is true hell, and that fire and brimstone doesn't exist beyond metaphorically as a matter of personal perspective. Realizing that Evil has the toughest job of all, having to play this part, so that we all my learn. My revereance for evil humbled me totally, because if an agent of consciousness can play that role, of pure Evil, then surely I can do better at my role.

Hmmm, it's a good thing I never tried to run away from the darkness!

The entheogenic experience is also extremely powerful and revealing for me.

Valinia

Forgiveness and Conciously making the descision to achieve

Post by Valinia » Thu May 10, 2007 3:38 am

I've begun to get it together. I'm more of a thought energy person than a magics person.
And yet I think my best moment was a horse show two weeks before this show
I began a visualisation excercise. of seeing  champion's ribbon. on the bridle of the horse
I'd be riding.

Return to “Occult and Magick”