Succubus

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Anabolex

Succubus

Post by Anabolex » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:47 pm

Hi,

I am new to this board but not to practising Magik. I have scrolled through the texts by Anton Lavey regarding the calling upon a Succubus but to no luck.

Does anyone have an innvocation and banishing ritual for this as everything I have seen does not include any deity names ?

Thanks in advance

Anabolex

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:19 pm

aparantly to banish a succubus is relatively simple.  you need frankincense in a small burner, have a bath no smelly stuff in the bath, have a thorough wash, soap only. then dry off, light the fankincense and before you put your clothes on step over the burner back and forth 7 times.  While you are doing that focus your mind and concentrate on the white light inside your mind making it bigger and encompassing your body.  once you've done this, mentally and verbally deny the subbucus access to you, its your choice what words you use.

Suzi

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:36 am

You want to INVOKE succubus? Why? You want to be a better lover or something?
Anton LaVey's writings are a joke and nothing to take seriously.
And everyone knows that the most famous succubus name of all is Lilith- which are the Sumerian Lilitu.

A.Occultus

Post by A.Occultus » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:24 pm

If you evoke a Succubus, you will have problems...

BamaMystic

Post by BamaMystic » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:54 pm

I don't think I would want to envoke a Succubus either, not from what I've read anyway.

I do wish you luck on your endeavor.

kota

Post by kota » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:41 am

Do not mess with the Succubi family. I honestly think that it is foolhardy. You do not need something you can not be-rid later in life. If you do find a way to invoke one, I wish you the best of luck.

samsjr

Post by samsjr » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:48 pm

good luck on that one.

sarwiz

Post by sarwiz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:40 am

If you invoke a succubi, and allow this subdemon to touch you, it will draw your lifeforce into it.  You will not have the will to banish it on your own. I recommend you refrain from this activity. If a good time is what you are looking for, get a girlfriend.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 pm

sarwiz wrote:If you invoke a succubi, and allow this subdemon to touch you, it will draw your lifeforce into it.  You will not have the will to banish it on your own. I recommend you refrain from this activity. If a good time is what you are looking for, get a girlfriend.
lol  - goodtimes!

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:44 am

If a good time is what you are looking for, get a girlfriend.

True. And the only dent is possibly in your wallet. Better that than your soul.

midnightmlk

succubus

Post by midnightmlk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:13 pm

ooow  .. I have read some weird stories about succubus . I really would not mess around like that ,, They are no joke.  I believe i saw a story on the discovery channel or something like that .. they were talking about paranormal .. and they were talking about Succubus,and Incubus.. I tell you it was a say sad ,sad thing.. This man had summon a succubus .. and that succubus would not leave him alone..any where ,and everywhere  that succubus would have sex with him 6 and 10 time a day.. he could not even work anymore. It drove him insane  ,same with the women  she had an incubus and it would have sex with her anywhere and everywhere.. she would just start jerking all over the place .. it look like she was having seizers(sp)..  DO NOT MESS WITH THEM.. LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE AT.. NOT COOL

phoenixfiredragon

Post by phoenixfiredragon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:50 am

...can't help with on summoning... but I recommend with everyone else, not to.  Strongly recommendlol

Burgs

Post by Burgs » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:33 am

Im with you, i into this and want to summon something, anything. can some1 give me some advice,

mariemullyuk

Post by mariemullyuk » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 pm

I've studied Anton Szander Lavey and he is quite convincing as a satanist but most of his rituals don't work. He seems to brain-wash you slightly with his books. He has got quite a reputation but I wouldn't swear by his word. He believes his satanic ways work and he's made it happen because of his belief. Believing in something is very powerful indeed. But remember, make sure you know what you are doing before invoking anything as anything to do with spirits/demons/energies etc is far more powerful than me or you could ever preceive.

goddess amadea

Post by goddess amadea » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:49 pm

this may sound stupid, but, isn't the point for you to have power over it? for it to do your will? this can't be done in this scenario also?

Return to “Occult and Magick”