Magical Spells

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty-midnightrain

Magical Spells

Post by misty-midnightrain » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:02 am

Merry Meet

I know that there are a lot of people here who do not believe in spell casting and that is great, But I also know that a lot of you are curious to see if they really work or not, So I thought that we could do some experiments here on Mystic board pertaining to spells. I would love to hear from all of you that might like to try some and report here if anything happens from your spells. I will post a spell that I have done before that has helped out with a need and then if interested you can do it also at home and see what kind of response you get from it.

Spells take a lot of visualization when being cast so make sure that you can do this ( you can practice this also ) before you try any of them.

I am not trying to convert anyone to anything , so dont get all excited , and by all means if you feel uncomfortable doing this , then by all means DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

Thanks and let me know so we can get started !!!!

Bright Blessings :smt002

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:49 am

But you have not provided any means or ways to cast a spell.
:) love prevails

Tassadar

spells

Post by Tassadar » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:30 am

I am a practicing wiccan, I will tell you that the spells I case have worked and I know that I am will to share my knowlage with any one who would like to learn.

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:34 pm

I tried a kissing spell on Monday , all that happened was he came in yelled a little and buggered off out again!!!

Also tried a" return my loved one to me but i had to stop it cos the candle was too thick and i couldn't keep my eyes open all night !!
I would  be interested to get into this area as i find it fascinating :smt059

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:47 pm

I wouldn't mind to give it a shot, show me what you have.

mcclenning1

magic spells 101

Post by mcclenning1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:08 pm

I am interested in learning about everything. Because I am willing to learn does not mean that I am willing to practice.
If you read (Deuteronomy 18:10-13 NIV) you will understand why I refuse to practice. Although I do find it very interesting. lol

Shadow.Seeker

Magic Spells 101

Post by Shadow.Seeker » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:23 am

Merry Meet
I think this sounds interesting, and like a lot of fun.
I am always ready to learn and to try new things.

Shadowseeker
)0( Merry Meet )0(

Nicole

Re: Magic Spells 101

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:32 am

Shadow.Seeker wrote:
Merry Meet
I think this sounds interesting, and like a lot of fun.
I am always ready to learn and to try new things.

Shadowseeker
Becauful what you teach him Misty.. I know him really well.. Ha-Ha~!!  :smt006

ps,
To well~!! ROFL Oh my~!!
Ñícolé

citiboi_219

Believe, that's all you need...

Post by citiboi_219 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Yep, its true. You need to believe in your spell or else it won't work. I know it sounds crazy, but its true.

I did a spell for meeting my lover. For nine days and nights I had to visualise what he looked like when in love.

On the tenth day, I got a suprised call from him asking me out. Was relieved to find that for the past week he couldn't think of anything but me.

So remember, no matter what you chant or use (candles, incense, etc). BELIVE!

Nicole

Re: Believe, that's all you need...

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:33 pm

citiboi_219 wrote:Yep, its true. You need to believe in your spell or else it won't work. I know it sounds crazy, but its true.

I did a spell for meeting my lover. For nine days and nights I had to visualise what he looked like when in love.

On the tenth day, I got a suprised call from him asking me out. Was relieved to find that for the past week he couldn't think of anything but me.

So remember, no matter what you chant or use (candles, incense, etc). BELIVE!
So true... Use with caution and consequences...
Great posts . thanks for the tips you 2~!!  :smt006
Ñícolé

Tassadar

spell casting

Post by Tassadar » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 pm

I am always intrested in spell casting by any one. I have been practicing for 20 years and I always am intrested in what other are doing. I find it refreshing to see what new spells and technecs other are using.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Interesting topic.
My partner and I did a money spell.  He had not been given a raise for several years at that point and they were not going to be giving raises. He asked for more money for all who were meant to get more money.  The next week he and a bunch of the others at the company got raises.

One does not have to be visual to do spells.  I'm not.  One has to be willing to raise the energy needed to make it work, that can be done in numerous ways. One has to believe and think the spell out well.
Don't be manipulative of others.  Image
If you are doing a love spell and that person doesn't love you, do you want someone doing a love spell on you who you don't love?
(an example)

Happy Spell Casting to all who choose. May the Highest Purpose Be served for All.
So Mote It Be. Image

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:52 pm

I've been very interested in this for years, but have been skeptical of books and sites on the internet I have found.  I would love to learn more!
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:10 pm

i am interested in learning about spells... much love and huggies

Shortyfrm

Post by Shortyfrm » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Spell work is a big part of my faith, so I know that they can be done successfully, I do spell work for my clients all the time and have yet to receive a bad review.....its just the ethical portion of it where you have to be careful.

Return to “Occult and Magick”