need some help on how to fall out of love spell

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

need some help on how to fall out of love spell

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:47 pm

is there something i could do to make myself fall out of love with someone? would appreciate the help. hugs

sin13

Post by sin13 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:02 pm

I NEED MORE INFO :smt102

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:10 pm

sorry i should of gave more info,  i am i still in love with this guy i used to see he is my ex,how do i fall out of love with him? all i think about is him, and i try not to. i want this feeling to end thank u for your help. hugs

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:12 pm

If there was....and I knew...I would be billioner :)

The best thing is to work with yourself....see reality.....don't allow yourself to hope for a lost cause...try not to build "pink memories" try to figure out all those moments when the relation wasn't that happy....in short....you must work on yourself...you must start looking for other...start dream about a better relationship.....one that have let you down aren't the best foundation to build your life on.

taraprincess

to fall out of love spell

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:04 pm

thanks rhutobello that is what i have to work on is myself u are right. hugs
Last edited by taraprincess on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:42 pm

today im feeling alot better and im learning to work with myself, so it will be alright  thanks. hugs

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:33 pm

Lovely news :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:25 pm

thank u gem i am doing good today just taking it day by day. and i will stay positive.

emoshin

Post by emoshin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:59 pm

Hi there,
I hope I don't impose with my reply here. I read your original post and it struck a chord of familiarity.

About 3 years ago, I went through a separation and finally divorce from my husband of 14 years. I know that feeling you describe all too well. The residual 'but I still care' feeling.

At the time we split up, I did the one sane thing I could think of, and ravished by depression and suicidal thoughts, I went to see a professional therapist. It turned out much better than I had hoped in the end, and the lady I was talking to about my mental issues explained to me how come we can't just fall out of love.

In my case, I had lost my identity over the years, as in, I didn't exist, it was always we and us, like a 2-headed relationship monster that devoured me entirely and left nothing of what used to be me. After the split, it was really hard to think in terms of I will do this or I feel in such a way. I was still sorely tempted to say we and us even referring to my own issues and tasks.

Hopefully you are just so used to thinking of your ex as 'the one you love' that all it would take is some self programming to think in other terms. Like Rhutobello pointed out, make yourself think of yourself and the future and will him out of your imagination. At first, it was the hardest thing I could ever imagine, but over time it got so much easier, and now, I hear his name and I laugh at how stupid I was to have bought into his web of lies to begin with.

I've come down this road, and many have walked in these shoes before you or I did. I wish you the best in your journey of self-discovery, because that's what it is really when you pick up the pieces after a break-up. I wish you the best of luck. Keep on keeping on.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:10 pm

thank u emoshim your story was really inspirational, i was feeling like u described exactly, but its getting better and better to cope. im thinking of my future now, thank u for your encouragement u are a sweetie. hugs.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Yep, thanks for sharing that Emoshin, I still hate the old saying that time is a wonderful healer but it is true.

How wierd yet so lovely to find such a beautiful and supportive thread under such a wierd heading of Occult and Magick.. but it has turned out to be truly magical :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:04 pm

u are right gem this has been a wonderful support group u guys and gals are wonderful, im glad i found this board and a new group of friends. big hugs and kisses for everyone here. muah.

emoshin

Post by emoshin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:39 am

Well it's hard to look the other way when I know how you feel. I'm glad to see you're doing better and finding your way tara. Hopefully one day soon you'll find someone in that place you've moved on from, and then you can impart your wisdom on them, helping them in turn. That's how good things get passed along. You ever need a chat or a shoulder, send me a pm and I'll listen.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:34 pm

thank u emoshim i really appreciate it u are so sweet, it still gets hard sometimes but im doing way better then i was. and thanks for lending me your shoulder u are the best. hugs

starmaster

Spell

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:07 pm

. Spell To Separate Yourself From A Problem/Person
Small issues can be handed in a magick circle; larger issues may need a full ritual. Think carefully about which is best for the situation. Needed :
2 black candles
a long black ribbon
black gloves
scissors
cauldron containing small amounts of alcohol
a silver bell

Cleanse and consecrate all the items, and dress the candles (to send negative energy away from you), then light the candles. Hold each end of the ribbon and name the ends. Pass the silver bell over the alter several times until you feel you are in tune with the Universal energies of love and peace. Anger is not a luxury afforded to you in the situation. Put the black gloves on and say:

"I call upon the energies of Universal balance
I call upon the ancient energies of my people
I call upon the living energies of the Morrigan
Underworld and heaven
Land and sea
I awaken these energies unto me.
Witness now that I renounce and sever
Break bonds and connections with ________
By all the powers that are One Power
May the great sisters of Karma now weave anew
and separate me from you
As I will, so mote it be'"

Cut the ribbon and say:

"It is so."

Light the cauldron, and burn both the pieces of ribbon.

Return to “Occult and Magick”