Real or not?...

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dotzev

Real or not?...

Post by dotzev » Wed May 23, 2007 10:51 pm

Hi,my name is Mike and I just signed up on the forum  ...The thing is,I've been looking all over the net for some indication of the existence of energy and/or elementally based combat blasting spells...The thing is that I've uncovered nothing so far   ;and then,as if by magic i stumbled upon this forum...So if anyone has any info what so ever on this I'll be ever so thankful if he or she shares it with me

p.s.I'm really serious and responsible about working with magic,so pls don't be reluctant about sharing   :smt006

Spiritboxer

Post by Spiritboxer » Thu May 24, 2007 12:30 am

The process (knowledge, understanding and wisdom) comes with time and growth. Leave it alone for now, you'll only hurt yourself. :smt018

dotzev

Post by dotzev » Thu May 24, 2007 4:13 pm

Jeeeees!!!Ok,than at least share some topics so I may begin the proses of learning...

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu May 24, 2007 4:20 pm

From my point of view this site has nothing to do with this kind of thing as with Heaven. These are certainly the wrong questions to be asking. Deliberate destruction is against the law of the Universe. Good luck I do hope you decide to change your ways and help empower this planet with love and Light instead of destruction.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu May 24, 2007 4:55 pm

The existence of energy is far simpler, and perhaps once you have had a practise at using energies you might want to seek the knowledge of combat in a different form?  There are many topics here already that explain in detail how to make energy balls, feel chakra energy and ground protect etc, I will post some more up tomorrow for you, but seek and ye shall find :)

Spiritboxer

Post by Spiritboxer » Fri May 25, 2007 3:32 am

dotzev wrote:Jeeeees!!!Ok,than at least share some topics so I may begin the proses of learning...
How about, a true warrior never fights. Be patient Michael, try not to think but rather approach the concept as an act of meditation.
Meanwhile, see ya around the campus.... :smt004

Return to “Occult and Magick”