Y no how to do a spell video for beginners?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

Y no how to do a spell video for beginners?

Post by rozrokz » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 am

In the day and age of instant info and gratification, I wish somebody has come up with a video on how to do spells step-by-step way. It will really help and we won't offend any spirits or deities cause we are doing it "correctly". Description can be misleading as we might not understand the proper technique or items to use.

sk33t9392

Post by sk33t9392 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:52 pm

Okay first off, you need to learn the rules and regulations, how to cast a circle, why you need to cast a circle properly, what will happen if you do it incorrectly or step out of the circle, how to fix a broken circle, the moon phases and when to cast certain spells during which phase, the rules of three, the fact you can only cast a spell on someone without their permission if it is a healing spell or breaking a hex/curse spell, why spells aren't guaranteed to work, how to write your own spell, why its better to use spells you write, amongst other things.

Spell work isn't a silly little game that you can use to earn back the love of your ex.  It's serious business and you need to learn a lot before you can even dare cast a spell.  That's why there isn't "step-to-step" videos on it.  You need to do research, a LOT of research so you can understand all the whats, ifs, and buts.

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:45 pm

Usually spells are passed down from elders....that is how I learned..others by your own spirit guides which they show you or tell you how to go about doing something. But I think you have a good idea...if I look at it as a business point of view it's really a good idea....the person who does it...really has to not care what people think.  I bet people will look down on those who purchase the witches videos...and talk smack about the witch herself. So....until then...who knows.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:52 pm

<<<< off to get out my video cam lol

OK.... Who wants to star in my new Video called 'Spellwork for Beginners?'

All you need is a black pointy hat and a broomstick :)
Image &nbsp;

Actually i think it has already been made :( but we could have fun doing our own! &nbsp;There are 'how to' reiki videos that attune you from your tv set, so why not witch work? After all us witches have grrrreat sense of humours &nbsp;:smt003

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Image

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:24 am

Thanks everybody, just had one of those days when I have some hare-brained scheme popping up in the head. Hee-hee. Looking forward to your vid Gem, might even win an Oscar LOL.

Return to “Occult and Magick”