SOS Urgent guidance needed SOS

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zeus1984

SOS Urgent guidance needed SOS

Post by Zeus1984 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:39 pm

The problem which I wanted guidance was for my fiancee. She recently told me that she is having can say 'attacks' in which she feels she is fighting some force. The entity tries to kill her and she sees her death closely and fights for her Life. She says that she feels if the entity wins then she might die. The following was being described by her:

Most of her 'attacks' were with closed eyes or in sleeps but the last one was in a waking state. Her breathing gets deeper and deeper. She usually sees some natural thing like ocean, Fire, Trees and the recent one was Sun which she saw with open eyes(It is a dark form initially). The Sun (Will talk in terms of the recent Sun incidence from now) pulled her forcibly towards itself. She cannot move or speak when she gets attacked and she can see spiral energies going from her heart area towards the Sun. Its a spiral which glows brightly and the attacks were rare about once a year but only once it occurred twice within a few days. It tries to pull her strongly and she fights back by trying to be on earth itself. During the fight she feels tremendous strain and she actually starts sweating and after few minutes of fight it leaves her in in a shock(sort of whiplash in which she feels pushed away). The thing we are worried is every time the attack gets stronger and stronger. She gets drained of her energy for a day or two when the attack occurs but the last one was overwhelming for her and she was having severe weakness. She feels that if she doesn't resist then the entity might take her soul away forever which would mean her death.

I just wanted to know whether this is an attack on her soul which could mean harm or death to her or is she called upon by her spirit guides or angels for receiving guidance? Please do shed some light and consider all factors. If you can do some scanning to check if some entity is attached to her or can give some psychic guidance then I would remain indebted to you. Any ways to stop or prevent this would be appreciated if you all feel that she is in danger.
Please help me coz I Love my Fiancee too much and can't live without her at all. I cannot see her in trouble or pain at all.
P.S.: She had clairvoyance capabilities sometimes and had dreams of flying in air many times(Might be astral travel). Also she has a dominating sister and mother and I suspect my fiancee's energies might be getting drained due to them(Any method to avoid the energy drain due to them will be appreciated too).

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Well Zeus...

When she goes to sleep her spirit really is not there...she travels to another demension where she meets, teachers, guides whatever you want to call them. Everynow and then the spirit check back on the physical body because it's attached to it. Perhaps when she is trying to get in she panics thinking she can't get in and this is were she is having the problems.

There is no such monster it's only in her imagination. If she is not prepared to astral travel...then perhaps she should'nt. But for your peace of mind, she is not going to die.  She perhaps have things in her subcoutious mind that she has to work out. Things she has locked up inside that she has not been expressing. When she goes to sleep she needs to program herself to have a learning experience in her dreams and when she wakes up she will feel refreshed and peace full of knowledge and ready to tackle whatever needs to be tackled in her present physical life.

I hope that helps.
Good Luck
Starlight
Starlight

Zeus1984

Post by Zeus1984 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:41 am

Lots of thanks for your reply Superstarlight.
Any more ideas and comments from other members would be highly appreciated.
Any comments Admins or Mods??

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:38 am

Hi Zeus,

I think that SuperStarlight has answered it well

There is no entity attached, Your fiancee does need help though to get her thoughts in control, as she does seem to be suffering from hysterical events. It might be easier if she would join and post so we could link directly into her energies rather than your visions of them. Learnign the basics of grounding and protection will help immensely, ask her to post please so we can talk direct :)

Return to “Occult and Magick”