O.T.O.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

valas80x

O.T.O.

Post by valas80x » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm

I'm in the body of Ordo Templi Orientis, someone know it?

ThelemicWaves

Post by ThelemicWaves » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:06 pm

Yes.  The O.T.O. was a German co-Masonic body whose purpose was to explore the sex-magick side of the occult (aka Tantric LHP workings with a western slant) until Aleister Crowley published Liber 333 (The Book of Lies, falsely called) which the Head of the O.T.O. proclaimed published their supreme secret and requested Crowley's initiation into the Order - whereby he (Crowley) then worked to eventually overtake the Order as its Head and require it to proclaim The Law of Thelema.

What about it?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

hahaha, that was awesome. Good on ya ThelmicWaves.

aedria

Post by aedria » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Hello, I'm married to a 2nd degree, and I'm about to have my minerval.  Sekhet Bast Ra oasis, Oklahoma.  Would like to meet other thelemites if you're still here.  Have some problems with schism and some bad report stuff involving my husband- so I'm needing another way in.
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.'' Liber Al. vel. Legis

lunastar

Post by lunastar » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:01 pm

I know a few members and was considering joining at one time ,
How do you feel about them as I have found them very nice people.
Even though I cannot join now they have gone out of their way to answer any questions I have had.

Return to “Occult and Magick”