I think my neighbour is a psychic vampire.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elisechaina

I think my neighbour is a psychic vampire.

Post by Elisechaina » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi
Ive a problem with my downstairs neighbour, im getting vibes she's a very odd person, and since she's moved her bedroom underneath mine, I have been having very strange dreams and feeling very aggressive and angry, and Im usually really placid.I did move rooms because I didnt feel right, and started to feel weak and v v depressed. (without knowing she had changed rooms, but overheard her talking to her dad about it) She is a very angry,  aggressive woman, and I dont feel that she is happy with her life - i feel sorry for her, and I try to avoid her as much as possible, i dont even like seeing her in the street, as she just stares at me., and she scares me. Do you feel that this lady could be a psychic vampire, or have i just got a very active imagination?!

midnightmlk

psychic vampire

Post by midnightmlk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 pm

It could be  a miss understanding,instead of moving every so offen.. Break the ice and when u see her Just say "Hello''  Maybe she is going thr things herself.  We never know what folks are going thr,maybe she is having a bad day  or what ever . Dont let it get to you Just say Hello how are you doing today, She would not be expecting you to say anything nice to her.. That way she will know u are not a threat to her and u are  really a nice person..

brightrose

Post by brightrose » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:14 pm

To be honest even if she is a psychic vampire, now that you are aware unless you choose to let her leech off of you there is no way she can harm you.  Ground yourself before you go out and about and  I agree try to make friends and see how it feels.  One of the most draining of all emotions is paranoia so if you can eliminate that from your life you'll feel a great deal better.  Good luck! :smt002

Elisechaina

Post by Elisechaina » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:40 am

Thank you for your great replies. I will try and say hi to her, but I never actually see her. but will try and make the effort. x

LunarAries

Post by LunarAries » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:14 pm

To me this sounds like you're avoiding something in your subconsious.
Usually when people don't know others..they think things about them that are hidden within themselves and not actually about this other...
Maybe she's a dark soul, and that's why she's draining your energy.? Talk to her, and if you try and ponder your subconscious emotions and don't make any connections if why your feeling this way... you should probably stay far away from this girl and when your around her dark energy, imagine a white glowing aura surrounding you.

tarottart

Hi Elisechaina

Post by tarottart » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:27 pm

:smt006 Hi Elise, I was just wondering how things are going for you with your neighbour, and if you are still feeling weak and depressed, agressive and angry? Or have things settled down in last few months? I hope so. Did trying any of the ideas given help. :)

velvetraven

sounds like it

Post by velvetraven » Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

i am a psi vamp myself i dont always know when i am draining someone

Return to “Occult and Magick”