pendulum board

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rev_Vesta

Thank you

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:47 am

Thank s for the pendulum pic.. will add it my collection of other charts I use for SRT/SEC  (Spiritual Healing)  always looking for clean looking pics instead of my hand drawn ones......
have added some info on how to use a pendulum keeping it simple in Pendulum thread.......
I find it easier to draw a circle making yes go back and forwards + and no side to side - and a working, clearing or apply healing movement is a Circle either clockwise or counter clockwise depending on what you are doing......
Hope these suggestions help..... it is really important to discover what you find most comfortable and gives you clarity.........
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

Yentlluna

pendulum

Post by Yentlluna » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:31 am

Blktygress wrote:That's cool. I made my own pendulum. I love it. But I'm not sure I trust the answers. I clear my mind before using it, but I'm still not sure if it's the pendulum or me giving the answers.

I think you can start practising with some test-questions, like is grass red? And other questions of what you know the answers are.
I am learning to use my pendulum this way. And you have to practise very regularly with it to get good results. Good luck with it. :)
Liefde, vrede en gezondheid voor iedereen.

Return to “Occult and Magick”