Erase Bad Memory

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

califajoy

Erase Bad Memory

Post by califajoy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:21 am

I think I am too sensitive,  I still rember the trauma, remember these people...  

I try to think positive, but I can't lie myself,  nothing work, do you have magick to help me to erase bad memory?

I point two fingers to the sky, it gives me power, but not sure if I am doing right...

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:25 am

Buddhist koan for you, maybe it will help.
Two monks walking down a road when they came to a river swirling deeply.
A the side of the river was a pretty young woman, dressed in her finest silk kimono.
The first monk glares at her.
The second says, "Climb on my back and I'll carry you over."
When he reaches the other side he puts her down, she thanks him and the two monks walk off.
After about 1/2 a day of not speaking the first monk pipes up, "Brother about that girl at the river........."
The second monk interupts, "Brother I put her down 1/2 a day ago, why are you still carrying her?"
Let go of the past, refuse to let it cloud your life.
You eyes in the front of your head to look forward, not in the back of your head to look back.

happi

Post by happi » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:13 am

so u need help in removing negitivety from ur mind. well let me tell u one thing you mite have extra tension on ur mind. for example maybe u are worried about someone u love etc. u are worried if they r not in ur life then what would u do and how u gona live without them. u mite be worring about the future too  much. anyway yes i do have some speical mantras that i cant give to just anyone. if u really really need help then send me private message. and i will send u this speical mantra which is answer to all of ur problems.

god bless you

Return to “Occult and Magick”