Merlin The great, reincarnations, and the violet flame!!

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Payewacker

Merlin The great, reincarnations, and the violet flame!!

Post by Payewacker » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:13 am

Hi all, i have been studying a lot of areas regarding Tarot. I found this interesting fact pertaining to Merlin, who is depicted in the RW deck as the Magician.

The violet flame is one of the quickest ways to accelerate spiritual growth.

The violet flame is a unique spiritual energy that can raise your level of consciousness and heal your body, mind, spirit and soul. It is the ideal tool to help you in your physical, material, emotional and spiritual life. You may see, feel and even hear the violet flame when it is invoked correctly. This is done through the science of the spoken Word, which is based on the teachings of the Ascended Masters.

The science of the spoken Word combines prayer, meditation and visualization in what are called dynamic decrees. Decrees are powerful, stepped-up forms of prayer and are the most effective form of devotion known today for accelerating spiritual growth. Decrees work positive and permanent change because they are designed to invoke the fires of God.

The Ascended Masters are the saints "clothed with white robes" who stand before the throne of God in Revelation 7. They are enlightened spiritual beings who once walked the earth as men and women. They attained self-mastery over many lifetimes, balancing their karma and fulfilling their reason for being. They then reunited with, or ascended back to God (or whatever you choose to call the Creator), and now assist mankind from spiritual realms.

The name of the Ascended Master who brings the gift of the violet flame is Saint Germain. Saint Germain attained his ascension in 1684, and he was embodied as the prophet Samuel, Saint Joseph, protector of Jesus, Saint Alban, Merlin, Roger Bacon, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Bacon. He works tirelessly to bring freedom and enlightenment to mankind, and it is from his ascended state that he brings the ultimate gift of freedom - the violet flame.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 am

Why bring praise to the servents of God, when nothing is possible without God? Be as we are. Do as we do.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Red Hood,

There is a God, Many Gods, but united in one, from whom, all are created, we are all part of his creation and let's say splinters of his being. I'm no Christian, but a firm believer and practise the wiccan way, which is fortunately much older than you, or existed a lot longer. In any event it's his energy that enlightens us all, how then is it at all possible for you to do any magick and think you will have possitive results?

You have your own way of thinking, but also i don't see the majority sharing your beliefe?

Blessed be

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:02 am

Who says I do majick?

Who said I was Christian?

It matters not if the majority doesn't share any or all of my beliefs. Afterall I know nothing.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:02 am

Hi Sidewalk bends.

Anyway, I didn,t post the subject under discussion to be misunderstood and perhaps a spiritual discussion following, then it must be seen to belong to another forum. Merlin was one of the Greatest Magicians and is depicted in the RW deck, in that sense you need to judge your remark, i'm not going to be drawn into a spiritual mudslinging.

Blessed be

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:09 am

lol. ok.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:51 pm

Does it mean Merlin is weak because he is trapped in a cave or glass or..I can't quite recall the legend these days.

I heard he did get a good job at Medieval times. Better than minimum wage.

Sorry I just had to crack that one.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:44 am

hi.

Merlin is calssified as one of the greates Magicians. Also featured in the Arthrian Tarot. Wiil do some more research and let you know.

Blessed be

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 am

KILLING SMILE

Well, what to say about Merlin, the history is so wonderfull and specked with Magick, Mastery and Mistery.

A rich and rewarding cycle,

I have found extensive litrature on Merlin, what I will do, is to combine all the information. I am researching for my publication, so want to definitely refer to him. It might take a few days but i will then post what i compiled.

The theoretical history of Tarot is so interesting that it should be a shame not to share with my circle of friends.

If you'r not going to be around so long, give me your email and i will send it to you.

Blessed be

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:22 pm

I'll be around, I think.

What do you think about merlin or wizards for that matter that have fireballs coming from their hands? Chi balls maybe?

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:21 am

Hi Killing Smile,

What you are talking about is a strong spiritual concentration of energy. It's very easy to accomplish this effect.

Tuck your elbows in your sides and extend your hands forward, hold your handpalms facing each other, you will start feeling your palms tingling, move your hands as if holding a beach ball. You will feel the energy ball becoming smooth. Now you can start manipulating it as you want, stretch, pass to each other, it's a wonderfull experience!!

The balls being shot from the eyeballs and the likes is a blatant exageration. To acheive a strong concentration of this you need to channel each and every piece of negative and all your hate to accomplish this. This will leave you really exhausted, even your spirit will be "sick". With this you alter a person's life very negatively. it's as if you curse their soul.

For myself I will never do it, only in an extreme situation were me or my family is in grave danger.

You have to remember that the rule of three always works, whatever good you do, will return good three times, the same with bad.

Our most important rule which is not open to alteration on interpritation "DO AS YOU WANT, HARM NONE" You need to look nicely at the word translation, the "Bible" was translated, this word also means altered!!!!!!!!

Something interesting:
You get energy vampires, bad for your spirit, To stop them from tapping energy is to also tuck your elbows into your sides and clasp your hands infront of you, close to your body. Look at their third eye, they will soon realise you caught them out, chances are that they will do their utmost to in future stay out of yourway or never to be within range, just a small protective measure for yourself.

Blessed be

phoenixfiredragon

Re: Merlin The great, reincarnations, and the violet flame!!

Post by phoenixfiredragon » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Payewacker wrote: Christopher Columbus,
what???

great post though. :)

appleway

violet flame

Post by appleway » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:33 pm

Payewacker, do you practice the violet flame decrees?  Have you seen any results?

Return to “Occult and Magick”