Protecting and Respecting Fairies

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earthwriter

Protecting and Respecting Fairies

Post by earthwriter » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 pm

I'm reading "Healing With The Fairies," by Dr. Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. and it's 1 of the most wonderful phenomenal eye-opening books I've ever read.  I've been enjoying since page 1 and it's unlike any book that's ever touched my life.  The 1 thing that touched me deeply and made a strong impact on me is the fact that when toxic petro-chemicals - pesticides, lawn treatment chemicals, perfumes, commercial fertilizers, and various other toxic petro-chemicals - are sprayed into lawn grasses, trees, foliage, and flowers, the fairies are usually present, hovering around the plant-life, caring for and being Stewards for these plants.  The harsh petro-chemicals are sprayed right into the Fairies' faces, suffocating them, choking them, and making them severely ill! :(  

It is an absolute horror and it cannot continue!  :smt009   The Fairies are delicate, fragile, vital integral parts of the mystical, spiritual, unseen world and they rely on us to protect and respect them and their world.  The Fairies carefully watch over and act as protective stewards to the plant and animal kingdom and they need to be in good health to continue their vital work.  This won't happen if their air is being made toxic with harmful toxic pollutants.  The best thing we can do to protect and respect the Fairies and correct this horrible problem is to become avid strict label readers and vote with our wallets.  Eat, live, shop, and be Green!  Shopping at your local health food store and purchasing only those products and items that are 100% green, organic, and earth-friendly, non-toxic is the best thing people can do to contribute to a cleaner greener Earth and reduce our footprint upon Mother Earth.
Wear organic or wear nothing!
http://bodyearthself.blogspot.com

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:58 pm

I was just curious, you would live green even if the faeries really were not there right?

What about the actually things we kill with pesticides. Seems to me they should not have to die either, but we really do not talk about them since they are ugly looking things.

Not to be a cynic, but I just wanted to point out that computers pollute. They are full of heavy metals. It's a tough one. Oh btw, I think the definition of organic is changing all the time, so we should also be mindful of that too I think.

Good luck! I'm gonna cut my feet off right now to reduce my footprint.
23 lies you told.

Jynxx

Post by Jynxx » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 am

Dr. Doreen Virtue has a wonderful faerie oracle deck that you can get to accompany that book. I know it's sort of off-topic, but I thought you might enjoy it. =) Keep in mind, it's not a Tarot deck in the sense of Major/Minor Arcana, etc. Each card is a depiction of a faerie, etc., and they're in the form of quite lovely paintings. It might be worth checking out, if you feel like a path involving the Fae is likely to be right for you. =)

Return to “Occult and Magick”