house cleansing question

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Magickal Wind

house cleansing question

Post by Magickal Wind » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:37 pm

There is so much negativity in my home right now due to ongoing troubles in my relationship with my spouse.  Once an akashic reader told me he had 2 souls - that he had agreed to carry a nephalim soul.  I don't know if it's that or the "spoiled only child" syndrome and he doesn't want to grow up, but all of the negativity is clinging to our home.  I don't want it to affect my toddler anymore than it has to.  What can I do to cleanse our home?

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:52 am

Sorry to ask, but may I know what will trigger his negativity and anger? Do you say or did something that might actually provoke this reaction? If you are watching tv and he suddenly decides to erupt at you for no reason than my apologies.
I have no experience dealing with difficult soul entities but I am sure someone on MB can give you some solution. But the decision to leave is yours as you seem to have made up your mind already.

Magickal Wind

Post by Magickal Wind » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Hi rozrokz - I haven't made the ultimate decision to leave yet.  I like being married - to my husband - when he's my husband.  Sometimes, it seriously seems like a stranger steps in.  What usually happens, is that in the middle of a conversation, he twists something I say in a negative way and then reacts badly.  It is usually brief and loud and scary.  Sometimes he resorts to silent treatment.  This bad behavior may then go on for as much as 10 days with him flipping back and forth between seeming "normal" and then blowing up again over nothing.  

I am trying to get happy outside of the marriage - by doing things I used to enjoy with my girlfriends - and see if that brings more contentment home.  But if there is something I can do at home - cleansing or visualization - I'm willing to try that too.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi Magickal Wind, I am so sorry to hear of your problems, it does sound that perhaps you might do well to consult a medical professional? Schizophrenia springs to mind with two personalities, that or a drug or cellular imbalance. Carrying a nephalim soul wouldn't cause this to happen at all, and many don't feel that these are possible or actually exist but due to the recent games with them being mentioned many people have learnt about them so suddenly they became more common?

Please take care xx

Return to “Occult and Magick”