my spirit guide

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

my spirit guide

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:00 am

I was expecting someon of a human form to jump out and say here i am ... well what can one expect..

I am pretty sure I have seen mine ... hes kind of comical ... and a real attention getter ..maybe cuz im so stuborn and i dont slow down ...

he appeared in 2 dreams i have had as a light sorce not really sure what to call him ..but ... i thought i was having alien dreams... and i was afraid to post on here due to some laughs ... but my alien i believe is my spirit guide ..and has just helped me with a reading i have been working on .. one i actually hope that im wrong on ..or something good comes out of it .. :smt010

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Well, that'd very good! :smt002 Dreams is the way spirit guides often use to introduce themselves. You don't actually have to "see" them physically in the dream (though at times it happens), often just making their guiding presence felt is sign enough they are there and ready to help. :)

chris-vT

Post by chris-vT » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:24 am

I do not wish to rain on anyones parade at all. And it is true spirit guides will come to you in your dreams at times. But it is essential to remain focused when analyzing these dreams and events. Seek the truth as not everything you see is what it is.

I have been in a situation that was a learning experience i hope no one ever has to go through. Keep a clear mind and see the truth, it always shows itself.

I would suggest possibly finding someone that is experienced in these dealings to help guide you to your spirit guide on a mental journey.

Deborah

Aelis

Post by Deborah » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:38 pm

She was one of the most awesome people I have met on here..she is has soo much knowledge and back up with what she writes!

Chris check her other writings out .. this is just a glimse of things she has replied too...

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:36 pm

i think i have spiritual guides to.. two of them actually :D

haanme555

Post by haanme555 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:32 am

[..] But it is essential to remain focused when analyzing these dreams and events. Seek the truth as not everything you see is what it is.

I have been in a situation that was a learning experience i hope no one ever has to go through. Keep a clear mind and see the truth, it always shows itself.
What do you mean by this?

witchindiga

A quote about spirit guides

Post by witchindiga » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:57 pm

Here's a quote from Sylvia Browne's book, "Phenomenon":
  "Don't neglect talking to your Spirit Guide just because you might not know who they are. Remember, they've been human at least once before. They're well aware that our memories of them and our lives on the Other Side are virtually nonexistent at best, so they don't expect us to remember them. If it helps your comfort level in talking to them, make up a name and call them that. Your Spirit Guide will respond to any name you choose, whether you're conciously aware of their presence or not, just for the joy of your ackknowledging and embracing them.
  The more you allow communicating with your Spirit Guide to become a routine, normal part of your life, the clearer the communication between the two of you will become, and the more effective they can be in their sacred promise to help you along this rough path you had the courage to choose."

LUCKY13

Not only guides

Post by LUCKY13 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:45 am

We all have someone special that we asked to be our spirit guide on this journey.  Not only do we have a guide but we also have angels.  I used to have a friend who had an angel that specifically kept things from falling on her head.  I witnessed many times objects being deflected without any help from a visible source.  As times change the number of angels each person is born with increases.  It used to be that each person would have one or two angels now they are being born with seven or eight.  I do not know how many angels I have I only know that I for sure have seen one in human form at a time when I stated I was in need and this angel was the one to bring it.  You don't need to know their name just acknowledge them and they are happy.  I talk to my guide almost every day from the little things to the big ones she is always there.  She doesn't always have the answer I want but she always gives me an answer.  Acknowledge yours and utilize them in this life for they are here to guide you!

Return to “Occult and Magick”