Need help

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

In2Jesus

Need help

Post by In2Jesus » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:55 am

I need an angel or spirit to protect my 3yr old sister from my Dad. This is so important. Is there anyway a spirit could frighten a person into admitting what they have done?
Kelley

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:23 am

Not sure about this... anyway send me your sister's details and I'll check out her angels. :)

starmaster

Archangel Michael

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 pm

He is the protector Angel

satyamani

Use natural crystals

Post by satyamani » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:14 am

Dear One,
Keep black tourmuline pendent and rose quartz with her. You will find 100% protection.

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Kelley,

I don't know about magic, and you don't mention specifically what danger your sister is in from your father, but if she IS in danger, or being abused, you should contact authorities to make sure that it is stopped immediately (and I'm wondering if you're in danger as well?).

It does sound VERY important--no disrespect to the practitioners of magic here, but some things need to be approached directly and immediately.

Feel free to PM me or just write back here if you want to talk.

Doe

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Whoa--I didn't notice the date on that post until after I replied.  I hope things are better, anyway.

Doe

karel2121

Protect spirit

Post by karel2121 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:22 pm

You may ask an spirit for Help. Try use the sleep. Or a miror.  In old Egypt and Greece was used a chalice or dish with an oil, for concentration of mind. See translantion of magical papyri, Greece or Egyptian.
You may ask any poer of other world.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Doe,
           I was reading this post also and I wanted to tell you that although I do practice that I would have given the same advice, there are somethings that magic can not do fast enough and when it comes to protecting little ones the best bet is to report it. and while I understand that magical help was asked for that sometimes common sense needs to take over and the thoughts of what 'could have' been going on should have come before ALL magical advice. I have a niece who is about that age and I would want someone to advise anyone to tell someone before anything else. So thank you for doing so!!

Nyte

Rising_Sun

Re: Need help

Post by Rising_Sun » Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 pm

In2Jesus wrote:I need an angel or spirit to protect my 3yr old sister from my Dad. This is so important. Is there anyway a spirit could frighten a person into admitting what they have done?
Kelley
a lot of people invoke michael angel when they feel in danger. he's the most powerful angel in my opinion.

Return to “Occult and Magick”