Haunted house need help

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kardoid

Haunted house need help

Post by kardoid » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:53 pm

One of some family friends keep coming over our house and telling us all the stories of the stuff going on in their house.  It all started with the youngest kid that keep seeing this person that goes by the name "black shadow"  this "person" always keeps messing with him and sometimes gets him angry or mad.    At first everyone in the house thought that the little kid was just talking about an imaginary friend, but now everyone has seen him or experienced something bad, but it seems its not only one person it seems like there is a little kid too thats like the age of the little boy the son of the fam. that lives there.  One day stuff was seeming to get pretty bad so the mom got scared and started throwing Holy water in the house and instead of bettering it got worse, (for a while)  so when she wanted to throw more holy water all the people in the house said no becasue they knwo stuff will get bad.   I am a beliver but disbeliver if you know what i mean. I belive in all they are telling me but i want to see it first hand, so i told them that i wanted to take some cameras voice recorders and stuff like that to see what i can pick up.  But im scared that the ghosts may get mad and try to hurt me or even follow me home!  So i dont knwo if i should do that or not.  The other thing i want to help them get rid of the prob. in their house does anyone know how that can be done?

thanx ivan

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:59 pm

I would suggest looking around your area for someone who would be able to help... I would try calling and explaining your friends problem to some alternative living shops in the area... and ask if they know anyone who would be willing to help, if of course your friends are okay with that.... As for doing something yourself, well it can be a bad situation to get into if you do not know what you are doing or what it is you are trying to get 'rid' of. I strongly suggest that you find someone local and ask them about what can be done as they may even be able to go to the house and experience what is going on also... I hope that this is in someway helpful to you although I know it is probably not what you wanted to hear, there is just no way I can tell you to do something without knowing first hand what is going on.... Finding someone who CAN find out I believe is the fastest and safest solution for everyone involved particularly the children in the home, seeing as it seems to be fixated upon them. I urge you to tell your friends to ask for local help so that they may resolve this problem and keep everyone there safe.

Best wishes and please let us on the board know what happens. My prayers are with you all.

Nyte

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:13 am

Thanks Nyteshadecreed well i will look around and see if i can find someone who can help locally.  And then maybe there they'll let me record the situation and see if we can find anything on film.   As for the children its odd but the next morning after they came over our house to tell us what was happening.. the little boy who see's and talks to the ghosts or spirits,  was all written up with like a maron/red marker all over his face and pillows  they claim not to have markers in the house, so all this happened in his sleep.  I belive this happened because the little boy was tellng us about all that was going on in the house.  Maybe the spirit got mad..

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:07 am

I will see what I can find out about that and let you know... The local person probably will let you, or if not then let you see what they get... they are usually VERY nice and understanding... Take care!!

goodkisser

try

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:54 am

ghost not bad except people make them upset
place where we stay used by them before, we as guest ( their opinion) have to "knock at the door" if we want to stay there.
if you want to use Holy water or you wanna pray or spell will not always work. it depend the person who does it.
my opinion, you communicate with "them" ask "them" to move somewhere or you point a certain place where do you think it's good place for them, e.g a big tree or rock that far from people, or ask them to move to the sea or mountain.
behave as you are the master, see bible when Jesus ask evil to move away.
or find pig bone 4 pieces ( just small), dig in each 4 corner of the house, place them there and cover with soil again.
if you want to communicate with "them" dont be afraid, they are not immortal, they are from fire only and you as a human , God creation has more power than "them".
sorry, i dont judge you but if you are "clean" enough you will be able to ask "them" go away.
I usually pray in "Our Father" and ask God to help me to get rid of something bad. Like Jesus said "Believe"

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:14 pm

Thanks alot good kisser.  I think i will pass this info to the people in the house, eventhough its kind of scary but we'll see if they want to move on or like u said reside in another part of the house that not too many people live in.

Return to “Occult and Magick”