Nosferas banishment

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DanaxiiFire

Nosferas banishment

Post by DanaxiiFire » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:24 am

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
WARNING

DANGEROUSE MATERIAL Meant for informative purpose only !!!

Nosfera's banishment spell.

You need, crystal ball
5 black candles
your blood
black cloth
shovel

drip a drop of your blood onto each candle, and 3 drops onto the crystal ball

Light the first candle saying " Artu nosfera Deta Colreta morek Doyt"
Light the second candle saying in your toungue "Whispers, and sights not my own, Gather Unto this Sphere"
light the third candle saying " Seta Ut Seta Oy Carrolan Ditice soretta Coylat Moretvab"
light the fourth candle saying in your toungue " I cast you out i cast you from me, My Blood is now your Bane, Demons withen, shrivel and flee"
light the last candle and say" Cetanbura Cala, set Moratican, Sellot Morrusk, Doritriaska Morreta, DIS MORET!"

You will feel the energies swirling around you cast them all into the ball with your mind and drip four more drops of blood on the ball
then touch it with the pointer finger of your dominant hand and say " My fear no longer Holds you to Me , Demons, You are Bound To this Ball, never to harm again, ARROK DIANTRES DORRETACIAN DORREK MOY SET LOY MELOKARAT FORTULA LOKE LOKETER LOKE!"

take your finger off the ball and without touching it with your flesh again, wrap it in Black cloth and Bary it 3 feet or deeper into the ground somewhere remote, and drop 5 Blood drops on the packed soil, say " It is done Gone and buried, Deralect nos telt goret"

Pack the dirt and walk away, do not look back, NEVER return to where you buried it

*note where beings of outside attack, you must change the wording and focus accordingly*
This comment by Danaxii Firieandus, Old one.

Return to “Occult and Magick”