The Shadow Clone "Spell"

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DanaxiiFire

The Shadow Clone "Spell"

Post by DanaxiiFire » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:37 am

*Warning**Warning* Advanced technique.

The Shadow Clone Psi

To obtain A Shadow Clone you Must Be efficient at:
1. Maintaining a steady, high energy Output
2. Complex shields And Psi Movements
3. Shaping psi energy into Complex shapes with complex movement capabilities.
4. Ability to Transfer ones "Inner Self" (Find your life force energy and attach it outside your body in a string  connected to you)
5. Entering a Trance

The Procedure:
A. Find a place where you will not be disturbed, Yes even if you are adept at Concentration in a "noisy environment, this means you too, but don't worry you will at one point be able to Do this technique via "reflex")

B. Rest yourself in a comfortable chair And Maybe Have a bite to eat, A drink, Etc. Things to help ensure you wont be disturbed your first time, you'll see why this is so important later.

C. Now that you've done all the prep, start simply a trance, A place that you go to to be relaxed, let yourself slip from the solid world, into yourself, Let your everyday life drain away, Outside yourself is nothing but shadows flowing and Moving.

D. Now that you are here, In your self, and the outside world is a land of shadows... Logically what should you do to go to this shadow place? you simply Become a shadow yourself! This is the hard part, Start building your shadow self, Or psi self, A physical manifestation of psi in your given likeness, a shell with its own shield, Ah but you can't make something that way inside yourself you have to extend your perception to the "shadow Place" and create it their, Build your own Psi Existence in the shadow place, draw the energy from your Sternum as usual, pull your energy to your head and then into the shadow place you created, mold it into your favorite self likeness, give it a sturdy foundation , leaving it hollow for now, just the shell we are making for now. don't forget to program the Shell as you make it program it to move like you do... or better, and program it to be able do follow your thoughts for its movements, and add a shield around the shell close to its outline. Next we will fill it.

E. Ok so now on to the filling, what do I fill it with? My own energy?, A foreign Energy.... No the answer is your life force energy. You must pour part of yourself into the Shell filling it with what is essentially, you, all the while Keeping it connected to your life force's source, with a strand , within you, Now actually doing that :D.
1. Go into yourself and feel the force that you are let it absorb you And rejuvenate
you. Now Feel its steady throb, pulse, throb, pulse, moving in time to your heart, follow it let it lead you to the strongest force. this may take a bit (unless you know how already)
2. Now you have it simple send it in a strand to the shell all the while leaving it connected (VERY IMPORTANT IT STAYS ATTACHED) and keep sending till the shell is full, However dense it is depends on your own level of psi ability.
Now onto the Uses >:)
F. Basically, Your shadow clone is a ghost. Pure and simple, fun Huh? Yes if used properly I must say now and here that When you are done shadow walking RETURN the life force to your body!!!! prolonged separation of massive amounts of life force will corrode the central balance of psi within you, NOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! (You can store the psi shell for future use in a opaque stone , And so the way into the "Reflex" level of this ability)
1. So Using it, Send your mind to the pre programmed receiver, yes your WHOLE MIND, LOL JK while you are essentially transferring your whole mind I want you to send a copy of it to the clone, and once done you should "Become" your psi self.
                2. Now copying your Mind is simple just bring all your mind up and let it spin around you in your minds eye, all that you know and are, Attach it to a cyclone INTO your shadow clone and your life force energy will attach to it by default. And that's it, you should then "Shift" your consciousness to the clone and "Become" it.
3. By now you should see the "solid world" only in negative, I can only say here to explore and see what you have enough power available to use your OTHER psi abilities as your shadow self, to affect the "Solid World" In the near same way as yourself, hence using your life force as A "soul".

I will add files to this Set Eventually But till then you'll learn your own way I'm sure.
(c) Danaxii Firieandus, The Teacher.
USE WELL
This comment by Danaxii Firieandus, Old one.

Return to “Occult and Magick”