help me please!

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rcm1982

help me please!

Post by rcm1982 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 pm

heres my problem:

i hear things ..like people talking to me and trying to get info out of me of my life

i see people that i think about, and i also see signs on bus stops and commercials as if they are trying to get me agressive and i do get agressive! i dont know how to stop it

i cant even go out by myself without something happening.

what can this be?? witchcraft?

the voices have told me that this is witchcraft but i am not sure..last  time when i got in trouble with my parents my sleeve of my jacket i was wearing went up by itself. i did not even touch it..im lost i mean there isnt just one voice in my head but a few..people that i dont like much at all.
usually there is only a 2 women in my head and sometimes out of the blue there are 3 guys in my head talking to me as if im talking to someone about my life!

Rev_Vesta

I believe the best idea.....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:56 am

Is really to go and see someone professionally that way you can get help in sorting it all through completely........
Or physicallly discuss it with someone........
It is not Witchcraft- The Craft of a Witch is herbs and tonic and healing.........(there is more but won;t go into details here..)
I could suggest you look up SRT Spiritual Response Therapy- and see if a practicioner is in your area......or try some sort of Spiritual Counselling.........
Good luck in sorting through all this.....
Take care
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

stan

Re: help me please!

Post by stan » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm

rcm1982 wrote:heres my problem:

i hear things ..like people talking to me and trying to get info out of me of my life

i see people that i think about, and i also see signs on bus stops and commercials as if they are trying to get me agressive and i do get agressive! i dont know how to stop it

i cant even go out by myself without something happening.

what can this be?? witchcraft?

the voices have told me that this is witchcraft but i am not sure..last  time when i got in trouble with my parents my sleeve of my jacket i was wearing went up by itself. i did not even touch it..im lost i mean there isnt just one voice in my head but a few..people that i dont like much at all.
usually there is only a 2 women in my head and sometimes out of the blue there are 3 guys in my head talking to me as if im talking to someone about my life!
May the observer note the following
When one is not attending to issues in one's own life on the conscious level due to the brittleness of the ego, manifestations appear.
When these manifestations appear whether it be through a dream or as in rare cases as in our waking consciousness, it is an attempt by your higher self urging you to resolve, or at least look at something your doing, or not doing! Here is a direction-what ever it may be, it is something about yourself that at this point you don't want to hear or, know. If you find that this is not a path you want to venture on, then it is an indication, that it is the right path. God will always give you the courage and guidance you seek and you will note, insight and discovery is often a companion of a calm center. You may have already begun.  :smt006
A word of caution. This can only be worked out on the conscious level and a guide is advisable. All will be well!

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:51 pm

i see what you are saying stan..but im still confused because i didnt exactly understand what you are saying..my english is bad :(
can you say it in a more simple way?

stan

Post by stan » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:27 pm

rcm1982 wrote:i see what you are saying stan..but im still confused because i didnt exactly understand what you are saying..my english is bad :(
can you say it in a more simple way?
Hi rcm1982! I am asking you to prepare. Prepare a time when you can take an honest and serious look at your life and yourself. Look at your profession and you will understand why you had these illusions. Maybe you are trying to understand another. Ask all kinds of questions about yourself more importantly. :smt003

pansel

Post by pansel » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:22 am

It may help you to consult a psychyatrist doctor.it seems that a chemical substance topamine is created in your brain.Suitable mediction will solve your problem.

Chiara

Post by Chiara » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi.  I heard voices once when I was 17 years old.  My mother had just passed and I couldn't sleep so I woke up and went to the living room.  I didn't want to wake anyone up so early around 4-5 a.m., so I just sat and thought about my sadness.  Slowly, I drifted off and lied down to sleep on the sofa.  I heard several voices talking and I couldn't discipher what they were saying.  I got scared and bolted up right and ran to my room.  I think I told my father and sisters of what happened.  

I don't know what it was all about, but I believe their are spirits all around when our state of mind is not stable, such as going through grief or sadness.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:19 pm

*smile* they are around more often than that, but we tend to notice them more when we are in an altered mind state, like grief or lack of sleep.... I'm happy you shared your story though....

I have insomnia, and when I am laying in bed at night and so tired that I am miserable with not being able to sleep I see them, and sometimes have a conversation... it just depends on the mood I guess....
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Occult and Magick”