I did a burning ritual tonight.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:25 am

I am moving to a new City and someone gave me advice to write down all the negatives in my life and burn the paper. So I wrote down a lot of the negative stuff that has been bringing me down that I want to let go when I move to the City. I also wrote a letter to go with it that explained what I was doing. So I was doing a rebirth basically. I sprinkled the ashes in my favourite area that I've always gone to when I am upset. I am ready to move on and I felt good about doing it and getting it out like that.
I want to have a new beginning in the city so that's why I did the ritual. Someone gave me the idea at another board. They said it helped them so I am hoping it will help me too. I need to stop living in the past. I am suppose to light a candle and say a prayer then blow it out. The candle is burning right now.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Sounds wonderful, good luck with the move xxx

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:16 am

Last night I dreamed about apologizing to a bunch of people I have hurt in the past, it was weird. I went to bed at about 1 last night and didn't wake up until 3 this afternoon. And most of the dreams were about  that. I guess maybe because I was thinking about it before I went to sleep. It was still strange though. And I woke up through out the night but when I back to sleep it would go back to the same things.

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:50 pm

i wish you luck :) i get dreams throughout the night..and it wont let me sleep..my whole body is messed up because i dont get a goodnight sleep..but anyways..good luck sweetie..:) hehe..all the best to you!

lluvia

hi

Post by lluvia » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:28 pm

good luck in  your new beginings leaving everthing behine its not so bad starting over is great you learn with every mistake,be blessed n good luck  :smt007 lluvia :smt006

starmaster

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 pm

I would aslo suggest you do a body cleansing ritual as well to remove all negative energies.

Return to “Occult and Magick”