Unholy water

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

absolutezero1287

Unholy water

Post by absolutezero1287 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:18 pm

I was looking online for unholy water and found it for sale but I'm not about to buy something that's probably just regular tap water. Does anyone know how to make unholy water? I figured that I would meditate and pour as much negative energy into it as possible but is there a specific way to do it?

Thanks is advance.

maheshshukla

don't velive

Post by maheshshukla » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:20 pm

stop it

Gem

Re: Unholy water

Post by Gem » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:21 pm

absolutezero1287 wrote:I was looking online for unholy water and found it for sale but I'm not about to buy something that's probably just regular tap water. Does anyone know how to make unholy water? I figured that I would meditate and pour as much negative energy into it as possible but is there a specific way to do it?

Thanks is advance.
Why on earth would you want to make unholy water? It sounds like you won't be using it for any good purpose. Please think about your motives.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:26 pm

Well...wouldn't 'unholy water' be just regular tap water anyway?  I mean...if 'holy water' is just water that's been purified, then water in it's natural 'unpurified' state should qualify as that which is 'unholy'.

Anyway, I agree with Gem in that you should rethink your motives.  Unless you just want it to say you have and to look at, I don't think much good can come from possessing it.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:25 pm

If holy water is used to bless then I assume unholy water is used to curse, what I would do is send a cheque to The Gurkha Trust for at least £20, this will support an aging Gurkha ex soldier for 3 months and use that 3 months to work out what you thought you were going to do to someone and why you lacked to moral fortitude to just walk up to them and tell them to f***off.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:If holy water is used to bless then I assume unholy water is used to curse, what I would do is send a cheque to The Gurkha Trust for at least £20, this will support an aging Gurkha ex soldier for 3 months and use that 3 months to work out what you thought you were going to do to someone and why you lacked to moral fortitude to just walk up to them and tell them to f***off.
Brilliant!  :smt005
23 lies you told.

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:03 am

this is the first time i heard about unholy water, but it does not mean its dammed water, or does it?

Return to “Occult and Magick”