succubus

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shenoc

Post by shenoc » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:53 pm

i pretty much have one thing to say....he will be back....and if he wont sick your toes,he'll try to get your life energy in another way...i sorta had some experience with something like this,she was always in my dreams...and by that time i didn't know about succubus,and it went away for some time,then by the age of 14 she came back,but she look hotter this time,and i i forgot about her until she started to dance,and then she came 3 years later,and well about when i was 16 i started to have dreams that were linked to reality,like everything i did there happened to me in real life,just like this one dream when i punched someone,and when i woke up,my hand was in so much pain,but my point is that  i got to take control of my dreams,not by knowing that your dreaming,but by accepting that you are dreaming and you do what you want,you make your own rules,this is how i kept her away,and it worked,hopefully this will be of some use to you

skywatcher3

Sucubus.

Post by skywatcher3 » Sun May 11, 2008 2:06 pm

I know what they are. Just wish one would visit me. LOL.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Wed May 14, 2008 3:13 pm

swetha wrote:but do they cause u any harm?
yes they do cause harm. succubus and incubus are supposed to be sexual demons  and they draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.

the attack of these demons can be prevented. usually a prayer before sleeping is effective and enough.
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:28 am

Wow, this is really interesting.  I saw a program on psychic encounters once that described the gentleman's experience with a succubus.  I wasn't sure it was an actual experience or a dream..turns out now it can be both.  I hope I never meet up with one of them.

Return to “Occult and Magick”