Hearing voices

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

faisal_mahmood

Hearing voices

Post by faisal_mahmood » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 am

:smt017  For the last many years i hear within me a lot of voices . Only recenlty i have been able to characterized these voices for recognition but i still get confused and unable to recognize these characters/voices fully. Also i see a lot many shades going through within me at times and i feel myself mentally covered with these shades or shadows for sometime. Can any one explain how to get rid of these voices within me. Also how to get rid of these shades/shadows. These shadows are like different characters having individual characteristics of each. Often these charaters get control of the different people around me. And i can feel them moving from me to them and getting control of them sometime. Can you tell me what is going on here. thanks.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 am

Topic moved from the Hug forum to here as i hoped people here might have the knowledge this man needs.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi faisal, welcome to Mystic Board :)

It sounds very much to me like you are open to the spirit world. I would suggest that you read more posts in the psychic forum and the mediumship forum too as there is a lot of good advice already posted there and see what questions you are left with then :)

ReijinVE

Post by ReijinVE » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:58 pm

if it is a spirit who's bothering you mental communication sometimes work if it can understand what you are telling it. if it's trying to tell you something, listen to it.

Possibilities are that these spiritual beings are strongly bonded/connected to you that's why you easily can't repel them.

gene

Post by gene » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:35 pm

If all else fails, seek psychiatric help, as it sounds like you are  paranoid/ delusional with aggression issues.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permissions of another.

Return to “Occult and Magick”