Southeast Asians using spirits as aids?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fate7523

Southeast Asians using spirits as aids?

Post by Fate7523 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:00 pm

I have a question for those of you who are familiar with the Asian culture in the ways they receive answers in regards to paranormal questions. I am Taiwanese, and here, some people have dead spirits that help them get the answer of the "unknown". They have to feed the spirit human blood and things like that, not sure if you guys heard of it. My question is, what are these spirits called? They are NOT spirit guides right? I heard people who use these spirits usually end up dead...

Thanks for clarification!

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 am

No one can shine light on this?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:06 am

i am not familiar with southeast asians customs  ..but the commanding of spirits   and the Goetia comes to mind ..and the names of these  72 spirits.... each can be summoned to help in certain task  .not something to be taken lightly. and death is always a possiblilty .

*  Agares
   * Aim
   * Alloces
   * Amdusias
   * Amon
   * Amy
   * Andras
   * Andrealphus
   * Andromalius
   * Asmoday
   * Astaroth
   * Bael
   * Balam
   * Barbatos
   * Bathin
   * Beleth
   * Belial
   * Berith
   * Bifrons
   * Botis
   * Buer
   * Bune
   * Camio
   * Cimejes
   * Crocell
   * Dantalion
   * Decarabia
   * Eligos
   * Focalor
   * Foras
   * Forneus
   * Furcas
   * Furfur
   * Gaap
   * Glasya-Labolas

* Germory
   * Gusion
   * Haagenti
   * Halphas
   * Haures
   * Ipos
   * Leraje
   * Malphas
   * Marax
   * Marbas
   * Marchosias
   * Murmur
   * Naberius
   * Oriax
   * Orobas
   * Ose
   * Paimon
   * Phenex
   * Purson
   * Raum
   * Ronove
   * Sabnock
   * Sallos
   * Samigina
   * Seere
   * Shax
   * Sitri
   * Stolas
   * Uvall
   * Valefor
   * Vapula
   * Vassago
   * Vepar
   * Vine
   * Volac
   * Zagan
   * Zepar

Angel1

Post by Angel1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Spirit guides are just like us people on earth. Some are good, others are not. Some are helpful and wise. Others are ignorant and deceiving. It is for each of us to determine which is which.

Much depends on us -- what we believe, our customs and traditions, our needs and desires and according also to our capacity to comprehend and benefit from the guidance given. In every case, what is sent to us is exactly what we justly deserve. No more and no less. And everything is administered in consideration of our situation and circumstance. Whatever is best and helpful to us in the true spiritual sense.

Based solely on what I had seen on National Geographic, the Taiwanese who were featured were not very well informed or knowledgeable concerning spiritual truths. They were very superstitious and ignorant, in fact. But we here in Mystic Board need not be like them.

Today, much can be known. Much is revealed.

As in the thread "Spirit guides?" in this Forum, I invite you to click on the links that I posted. There, you should be able to learn true divine principles that will assuage your fears and point you in the right direction. You should be able to discover the answers to most of your pressing questions regarding this often misunderstood subject.
Angel
Inner Quest

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Thanks guys for the response.

Actually, they use dead infants or child. It's like this ritual where like after the 13th day after the infant/child dies, they collect the spirit or something and store them in a container. I will try to find the link, I forgot what they're called :smt017

Basically, I guess they could be referred to as spirit guides...?

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:06 pm

dude seriously!!! feeding blood ive only seen on TV!!! lol
what rubbish.

ReijinVE

Post by ReijinVE » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 pm

what stuff do you mean about SEA? cause if your talking about blood, pig's blood is a delicacy here, chickens blood is used to bless the foundations of houses, and our blood is used in the ceremony of kinship...

as for spirits, shamans and herb mans usually do that, we also have witches and cults here in my place

Return to “Occult and Magick”