Elemental Spirit Creation

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ReijinVE

Elemental Spirit Creation

Post by ReijinVE » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:49 pm

I just have quite a small problem after the creation ritual or process of elemental spirits,,, I finished the process and had time with my elemental, but there are a few problems I encountered,,,

1. about the elemental, I haven't named it yet cause I can't find it's true form or can't see rather. I have it's presence and also it's basic form, but I'm curious of it's true form,,,

2. does environment affect it's basic behavior?

3. Can elementals understand human emotion?

hehe,,, It's quite difficult to communicate with it...

gene

Post by gene » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:36 am

How did you create this "elemental? Did you evoke a "natural elemental", or create an artificial elemental? Sone entities main appearance is on other planes, and in order to "See" what it looks like would require astral work.. An artificial element, well, you should have had a firm visualization of how it looks and it's purpose before performing the ritual. What was your source for the ritual you performed? did you get it from a book, or create it yourself?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permissions of another.

Qabtarast

Elemental

Post by Qabtarast » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:02 am

I have a feeling that you were not really prepared for this as a result you can not hold or accept what has happened; the creation of anything reside in the brain if the brain is not fully committed then 'hiccups" are bound to happen. The mind, body & soul must truly believe in the existence of the creation otherwise it will fail. Remember it does not exist until you create it!
Always there
           James

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

The big question is why?
What did you hope to achieve?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:34 am

i have created a few spirits myself out of light, i have named them and they have taken form i do see them.

On elementals, when you think of it there are many mythological creatures in the universeand it just takes a little know how to define the creatures apperance, its objectives, and its gender and personallity.

I have found hat when you create a spirit that its history begins from its creation, say in the birth of a dragon, it will initally not talk as it young over time it will grow to its true size, it finds spirits that are like it to learn from, it has its own goals and needs to be taught to be understood.

Aalog

Post by Aalog » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:46 pm

DragonKnight wrote:i have created a few spirits myself out of light, i have named them and they have taken form i do see them.
How?

Return to “Occult and Magick”