Another OBE question & sexual energies

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fate7523

Another OBE question & sexual energies

Post by Fate7523 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:31 am

Hi, I'd like to get a confirmation if excess sex and/or masturbation will stop us from having OBE / astral projection. I read it on another website that offers free astral projection course and that's what they say.

Thanks!

DragonKnight

OOBE

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:41 am

OOBE a topic of much understood knowledege and very little information.

The correct sate of mind to enable projection is required, it constist of a very concentrated ethric body.

This body will then leave the body and follow a strict set of guidelines, in the case of spontanious OOBE.

In the case of Concious OOBE the degree of consciousness has a major impact on affecting the possibilities of what can be accesed in the astral relms.

A ballanced body and ballanced mind is generally a good preisquisit of projecting.

There are many myths concering dimensions when it comes to the astral relms.

Dk

EmeraldWings

Post by EmeraldWings » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:01 am

Hmmmmm... I've never even heard of anything like that.....
I incredibly doubt that it's true.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:35 pm

If that were true nobody would ever get there, reading some of the threads/answers I'm sure they were written with only one hand though.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:19 pm

:smt005  :smt005  :smt005 Surely you do not mean that, Professor! :smt003
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 am

I think what they mean is that people who masturbate often "fantasize", and by fantasizing too much, you lose the will to concentrate properly... Something like that I think... They also said it was against the Divined Mother or something... O_O... Am I allowed to post websites here? If I can, I will post the website.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:29 am

i thought that these things like these are meant to improve ur state of mind. if ur already perfect why will u need these techniques? plus dealing with sexual energy in whatever way is also done to alter ur state of mind.
so in ur language, material manifestation (common reality) of this energy play is so boring that so many people do so many
different things to escape it.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:33 am

Fayte7523 wrote:I think what they mean is that people who masturbate often "fantasize", and by fantasizing too much, you lose the will to concentrate properly... Something like that I think... They also said it was against the Divined Mother or something... O_O... Am I allowed to post websites here? If I can, I will post the website.

i believe that people who fantasize all the time trap themselves in autotuning.
it becomes the most recalled pattern and hence stronger everytime.
so then it controls u. u just need to trigger it.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:55 am

iamtiping this with1 hand wen u get answers as ba as this ask ur self wat the other haaaaaaaaaaand is doing.

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:44 am

Prof. Akers wrote:iamtiping this with1 hand wen u get answers as ba as this ask ur self wat the other haaaaaaaaaaand is doing.

Dont wanna know lol.

Anyways, how do we train our mind to trigger it?

andrew banjo

does excess sex and masturbation block u from having astral projection?

Post by andrew banjo » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 am

I have been able to astral project since a very early age i do have excesses in masturbation and sex but it has never had any impact on my ability to astral travel in 2005 when i was at my height of sexual addictions i recorded 45 astal journeys  so for me i dont believe it  can stop u from having astral travel but if u belief it does that becomes your reality as belief systems plays a strong part in psychic projection. I remember asking a spiritual teacher whom i looked up to on the subject of astral travel he said it was frought with danger and an negative entity might attach itself to me on the astral plane i felt very dissiolusioned and disappointed  i left this awareness group of which this teacher was the leader but what he told me had sunk into my psche. one day i decided to visit one of the lower spheres just out of curiosity i usually go past it in my journeys but out of inpulse i decended into this negative sphere quite irresponsible as i had not done my usual protection it was a very dark place u could not tell what colour the inhabitants was as they all looked grey there was a lot of noise and screaming and my psyche was bombarded with a lot of negativity and out of no where these little demons attached themselves to my back i panicked i tried to shake them of this was my worse nightmare how could i have been so reckless casting myself into a hellish region without protecting myself i had learnt somewhere that certain enlighting beings go to these helish regions to do rescue work but they mentaly cloaked there auras to sheild themselves from such negative vibrations then i remembered what that teacher told me and realised that hell was a were u worst nightmares happened and in acknowledging that i realised that that teacher had done me an injustice by planting that fear in me by this time i could feel these entities biting my shoulder and felt like i was been bitten by an animal i realised it was all an illusion as the astral body cant really feel any pain same as the dream body it had to be an illussion once i realised that i got them of me and moved on but unfortunately my wive is also an adept when i woke up and told her what happened she said she knew as she herself was there as we have a psychic pact when i travel we usually go togheter as i yank her out  but this time i did not do that but i did see her on this lower sphere she had barricaded herself in the house and refused to come out and that is ecxactly what she told me. I woke up but i did not bring any of the entities back with me has i had shaken them off on the lower sphere i have since been down those sphere doing rescue work and have not encountered that problem again

Doe

Post by Doe » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:32 am

I don't know a THING about this subject (well, about the astral projection part, anyway... :smt002 ), but I just wanted to thank you, Prof. Akers, for CRACKING ME UP!  I needed a good laugh...

Doe

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:38 am

I have done the astral projection thing,
but I'm laughing too hard at the Prof. to be able to type or respond intelligently!!

Eventglider

Astral Projection Courses

Post by Eventglider » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:38 am

Fate7523, I'd love to know which website, I was actually looking for a course.

whiteheart

Post by whiteheart » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:05 am

I could not think of a better way to relax 100%
whiteheart

Return to “Occult and Magick”