help.....whut could it be??

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

giggledoll00

help.....whut could it be??

Post by giggledoll00 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:36 pm

i remember a long time ago, like 10ish years ago, the night before we moved. we weren't moving far, just a few miles away, i could make the walk in about a half hour, 45 minutes, at a slowish speed. we were mostly packed just finishing the last few things, and i was going to bed because i had summer school the next day, i wasn't bad, just didn't like doing my work. anywayz, i was laying down, i had on a backstreet boys cd, i think the first one but that i'm not sure of, and i had my headset on, when i heard something talking from my cd player. i gnored it, but it started, i couldn't hear whut it said but i knew it was talking. so i went to my mom to tell her, and she thought i was just exhausted so i went back to my room, and my crystal pendant, it was a fairy on a tree stump, then a crystal about 1.5 inches long, was broke, a clean break and placed on my night stand like someone had broke it. now i know that no human in the house had done it because it was me my mom n her friend, and we were all in her room. and this happened in less that 2 minutes, but it was placed like someone intentially broke it. i do believe in spirits and entities, i just dont know why some one would break my pendant. We ahd gotten it from a friend of my moms, it was made and blessed by a native american preistess or something like that. I just know her as bobby jean, and i know she married my mom friend to her second husband. but to this day the thought of that still freaks me out.
behold the power of three

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:31 pm

contact bobby jean and ask her.
Everything is possible:all that is needed is belief

aedria

Post by aedria » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Very strange.  Has it occurred to you that maybe she didn't want you to have the pendant?   Breaking it cleanly, could mean that there is no further attachment to the pendant (clean break- no leftover psychic energy).  Breaking it in two, and putting it where you could find it could also mean that you need to re evaluate your situation and make some changes- make a clean break?
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.'' Liber Al. vel. Legis

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 pm

i can't contact her because she passes away about 2 - 3 years ago, long after this happened. i don't know of any reason for not to want me to have it, she was on good terms with my mom and her friends, she presided over my mom's friends wedding, my mom would have asked her to perform her comitment ceremony but she had passed by then. but that wasn't ther only thing that happened in that apartment. there was one night, i can't remember if it was before or after getting the pendant but i know it was before it broke, my mom and i saw a man in our apartment. we were living with her boyfriend, and he was an alcoholic, we'll my mom and him were in the front room, i was in my room right next to the living room, but from my room you could see the hall to the bathroom, and the hall with the front door that went toward the dining room/kitchen and my mom's bedroom door. i saw just out of like the corner of my eye this man, he looked like my mom bf, but a little off, anyway he came from the dining room, looked in the bathroom, came back looked in the living room, looked into my room for a sec, and then walked right out the door and that was it. now we were in an apartment above a store, our stairway was private, so sometimes we'd keep the door downstairs locked, and then the one upstairs wide open. so i got up and saw my moms bf sitting on the couch and asked did he get up or anything, and my mom said she saw the guy to, but just when he looked in the living room n my room, i checked downstairs and that door was locked, which i already had a clue it wasn't a physical person. we just thought it was her bf's sanity or something saying good bye because after that he went into rehab and became a chronic alcoholic, pill popper, crazy guy.

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:09 pm

maybe could the pendant have broke because i did need it anymore? i mean before we moved from there my mom broke up with her bf, and they went seperate ways for the most part, and my life straightened out a bit, i started becoming my own person, maybe the use of it was done, just as a protection from something that had left my life for good?

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 pm

That could be.How do you feel about it?Do you think it might be something else?
Everything is possible:all that is needed is belief

Return to “Occult and Magick”