Charging an object

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Charging an object

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:29 pm

I don't really know where to put this, and this seemed like as good a place as any.

Has anyone ever charged an object with a particular feeling, emotion, scene, etc. and then handed it to another to see if they could pick up what you had charged into it?  If so how did it work? :)  Has anyone ever branched beyond small objects in this as well?

Just curious to see what is done around here :D

alee

Post by alee » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:21 pm

I have heard you can "program" objects with intention.

The Silva Ultramind ESP teaches a method by getting into the alpha state and sweeping your intentions into object. The lecturer used the technique to help friends to stop smoking, weight loss and addiction problems.

I use to "program" crystals with small to moderate success....

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:35 pm

I would "Charge" lighters lol they are easy to store things into.  Would store such things like good feelings, or a picture of a place I went to as a kid that was totally peaceful...have charged other "Fun" stuff as well :)  And then hand it to someone to see if they could pick up what I had charged into it.  They usually got it right too lol We had a lot of fun doing it.

acaveyogi

Re: Charging an object

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:I don't really know where to put this, and this seemed like as good a place as any.

Has anyone ever charged an object with a particular feeling, emotion, scene, etc. and then handed it to another to see if they could pick up what you had charged into it?  If so how did it work? :)  Has anyone ever branched beyond small objects in this as well?

Just curious to see what is done around here :D
Hi The Bandit my love, what an interesting topic!

And Alee, your input was also very interesting! Chrystals and people :)

Humm?

In the Ten Rules of Ame, rule number eight comes to mind, "Desire rules! Know your desires; they are your world."

All magik starts with a "Desire". That "Desire" is then molded and shaped, using the forces at one's command, into a manifestation.

So I guess from there two questions come up as a beginning, "What is the desire that you wish to manifest? And, "What are the forces that you can command?"

Input?

Love you!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Re: Charging an object

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:09 pm

acaveyogi wrote:Hi The Bandit my love, what an interesting topic!

Humm?

In the Ten Rules of Ame, rule number eight comes to mind, "Desire rules! Know your desires; they are your world."

All magik starts with a "Desire". That "Desire" is then molded and shaped, using the forces at one's command, into a manifestation.

So I guess from there two questions come up as a beginning, "What is the desire that you wish to manifest? And, "What are the forces that you can command?"

Input?

Love you!

yogi john
What is the desire I wish to manifest?  Interesting question lol :)  When I first started, there was negative energy around as well as positive.  I also had a friend that was depressive and that added to it.  I would charge positiveness and such and use it to spread those feelings to others. (We had some "negative" vibes that some picked up quite well)

What are the forces I wish to command?  I wished to command positivness and light.  And I would get it from the universe, and share some of the energy I turned to those good feelings back with the universe as well.  I have always been a "Can't we all just get along" person, and tried all that I could to make it so.  Charging objects with positive things helped do that in quite a few cases.

Of course, I was a teenager just learning how to do it as well, so we had fun with it at times :)  Charging a sleeping cat into it to see if anyone could guess it and such.  It helped us learn how to do it, and how to read it :)

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Re: Charging an object...Yogi and The Bandit

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:22 am

Bandit81101 wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:Hi The Bandit my love, what an interesting topic!

Humm?

Input?

Love you!

yogi john
What is the desire I wish to manifest?  Interesting question lol :)  When I first started, there was negative energy around as well as positive.  I also had a friend that was depressive and that added to it.  I would charge positiveness and such and use it to spread those feelings to others. (We had some "negative" vibes that some picked up quite well)

What are the forces I wish to command?  I wished to command positivness and light.  And I would get it from the universe, and share some of the energy I turned to those good feelings back with the universe as well.  I have always been a "Can't we all just get along" person, and tried all that I could to make it so.  Charging objects with positive things helped do that in quite a few cases.

Of course, I was a teenager just learning how to do it as well, so we had fun with it at times :)  Charging a sleeping cat into it to see if anyone could guess it and such.  It helped us learn how to do it, and how to read it :)

Love,
~Toni
Ah my Bandit loved one :) things have again become interesting! All of "this world of things", is about "power." And, "Might is right!" as Nietzshce, the German philosopher once said.

In the "Realm of Magik" one is alway playing with power. Which is ok, if ones does not step themselves in to a rebound, which they personally do not wish to experience :) . You are exploring Magik from a reality where you do not mind if what you create comes back at you.

And you are actually attemping to invoke the Divine as a source of power. Which as far as I am concerned is a very good place to start.

One can actually milk the Divine for power. You do not need to give it back, it is free. One just does not "bite" the booby :) or one ends up :) basically in a place where they would rather not be. :)

So I would start here, "Consider what you receive from the Divine a free gift."  It (The Divine) is our good Mommy and Daddy and they love us.

I could not run this advice when it comes to somebody using "Dark" magik. They are running a really tricky reality that will "bite" them on the "tush". It is just about, "How long will it take?"

Helping you with the kind of magik that you are exploring is really easy. Helping the Dark magik folk is abit more difficult. They are Hell bent and generally do not care. It should also be said that there are a lot of people using dark magik because they do not know what else to do. And what they do is not their fault. Even though they are going to be screwed, if they are not real careful about it.

Bandit my loved one, we have information that allows us to explore all kinds of stuff in this topic :) the good, the bad, and the ugly :) you have actually created "am immortal topic" about something that we are all dealing with in most of our lives. Directly or indirectly. Once Alee included "People" as an object "that can be charged" :) She hit the nail on the head!

Major hugs Toni my loved one! :) where would you (and maybe interested others?) like to start?!

Love you!

John

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 am

Where to start, where to start lol :)

I think that people don't really think about charging things, and some do it without thinking.  I find it easiest if I tell myself that the thing I am charging is able to hold it.  Ex. A lighter holds fluid, therefore it holds stuff.  They say the mind is like a sponge, therefore also able. :)  If one can bring positive light and energy into themselves, why not to other, and so called "inanimate" objects!?  

If one opens their mind, they are able to do anything. My exboyfriend once handed me a stone of his, one that never held a charge.  He called it his little black hole.  I tested a little charge into it, and it dissapated.  So thinking outside of the box, I found an answer.  I created a small energy bubble, like a shield, and placed my charge into that, inside this stone.  And he could feel it.  So as I said, anything is possible if you believe it to be so :)

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Charging Objects...Yogi and The Bandit

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:Where to start, where to start lol :)

I think that people don't really think about charging things, and some do it without thinking.  I find it easiest if I tell myself that the thing I am charging is able to hold it.  Ex. A lighter holds fluid, therefore it holds stuff.  They say the mind is like a sponge, therefore also able. :)  If one can bring positive light and energy into themselves, why not to other, and so called "inanimate" objects!?  

If one opens their mind, they are able to do anything. My exboyfriend once handed me a stone of his, one that never held a charge.  He called it his little black hole.  I tested a little charge into it, and it dissapated.  So thinking outside of the box, I found an answer.  I created a small energy bubble, like a shield, and placed my charge into that, inside this stone.  And he could feel it.  So as I said, anything is possible if you believe it to be so :)

Love,
~Toni
Humm?

"What is the difference between Magik and a Miracle?" :) Both do require  the concept of "believe". And you could have put a bubble around your exboyfriend and the crystal would have stayed charged :) .

Side note: This messageboard is just chalked full of stuff :) there is something here for everybody! Every time I manually try to find the Magik Forum, I am amazed at what this messagebord has in it.

Ok back on topic. When a person attempts to help another person understand something that the other person is interested in, the first thing that one has to explore is what the other person already knows about things. And then start from there.

Technically Ms Bandit you are not working Magik, you are working Miracles. Because your power sourse is the "Divine". This is going to require a pint of ale :) yogi will be back in a minute!

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Humm? again! :)

Ms Bandit my loved one, we are in the wrong forum and I do not want to be moved! Eeek! I am just getting to the point to where I can find the Magik Forum.

So now we are at two different ways to "Charge an Object", one is Magik and the other is to "Bless" the sucker :)

Processing... :) be back in a minute!

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:13 pm

The Magik that I am most practiced in is the system that was used by the "Fae". The power source to/for this system of magik is the "Goddess of LiFe." I run/work the positive side, the "Sun/light" side. Some folks that also use "Fae" magik, use the "Moon/dark" side. And in all fairness there are ways to use the Moon/dark" side in a postitive way. And there are folks that are really good at that. And these folks are pretty good at giving the "negative people" a run for their money.

Generally this system of magik is considered "Earth Magik" or "Life Magik" depending on how you use the source.

And then we have "sex energy magik", which is basically what "Warlocks" and some yogis (Kundalini) use. This also comes in positive and negative.

None of these magiks can whip the Divine and the positive side of these magiks do not try to, so there is never any conflict between them and the Divine. :)

The flow of your topic needs guidance Ms Bandit :) what system would you like to use to "Charge an Object?" :) Human or otherwise :) Or maybe how can we explore all systems?

You are very much loved! And I love your topic!

yogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Oh and PS: And some these Magiks actually lead to immortality and stepping through the Mirror, which is another of many objects that can be charged. When the "Fae" of Light left they stepped through the Mirror.

Love!

john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:52 pm

I guess I have never viewed it as coming from the "Divine".  When I first started it was pulled from the universe, because I was told to pull it down onto me.  As I expieremented, I pulled from all around me.  I've noticed that the energy can be manipulated to do whatever it is you wish, I just wish to use it in a positive way.  I'd be interested for you to tell me why you think it is Divine that I am using :)

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:I guess I have never viewed it as coming from the "Divine".  When I first started it was pulled from the universe, because I was told to pull it down onto me.  As I expieremented, I pulled from all around me.  I've noticed that the energy can be manipulated to do whatever it is you wish, I just wish to use it in a positive way.  I'd be interested for you to tell me why you think it is Divine that I am using :)

Love,
~Toni
First of all The Bandit my love, I can see feel/see your spirit. You were born directly connected to the Divine, as a gift to this world. How is that for stress :)

Second of all, everybody out there (for the most part) is appealing to the Divine for favors. Not our beloved The Bandit. You just reach up and drag it down to you or from around you to you. :) It took me a half of a century to learn how to do what you already know how to do. And again I "smile" :) Sheesh!

And "Sweetheart" we are in "Witchctaft" and they are going to stick us in "Miracles! :)

Abit of history: Originally the word "Witch" came from the act of binding something. You "witched" it with a piece of leather or vine. And to keep your "witching" from becoming undone, you put a "Warlock" on it. A knot that secured your binding. The Bandit when you charged the crystal you "Witched" it. You bound something to it. But your binding came undone. So what did you do :) you put a "Warlock" on it so that it did not come undone! You could have put a "Warlock" on your exboyfriend. He was unbinding your "witching". :)

You are loved!

yogi

Bandit81101

Re: Charging Objects...Yogi and The Bandit

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:00 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
Bandit81101 wrote:I guess I have never viewed it as coming from the "Divine".  When I first started it was pulled from the universe, because I was told to pull it down onto me.  As I expieremented, I pulled from all around me.  I've noticed that the energy can be manipulated to do whatever it is you wish, I just wish to use it in a positive way.  I'd be interested for you to tell me why you think it is Divine that I am using :)

Love,
~Toni
First of all The Bandit my love, I can see feel/see your spirit. You were born directly connected to the Divine, as a gift to this world. How is that for stress :)

Second of all, everybody out there (for the most part) is appealing to the Divine for favors. Not our beloved The Bandit. You just reach up and drag it down to you or from around you to you. :) It took me a half of a century to learn how to do what you already know how to do. And again I "smile" :) Sheesh!

And "Sweetheart" we are in "Witchctaft" and they are going to stick us in "Miracles! :)

Abit of history: Originally the word "Witch" came from the act of binding something. You "witched" it with a piece of leather or vine. And to keep your "witching" from becoming undone, you put a "Warlock" on it. A knot that secured your binding. The Bandit when you charged the crystal you "Witched" it. You bound something to it. But your binding came undone. So what did you do :) you put a "Warlock" on it so that it did not come undone! You could have put a "Warlock" on your exboyfriend. He was unbinding your "witching". :)

You are loved!

yogi
Yeah, talk about stress lol :)  Now I have to figure out what the divine wants me to do with it.  I guess I didn't realize that not everyone could just pull energy from the world around them.  I knew that the energy was there, and seemed unlimited...I just assumed that everyone had the ability to share in it once they learned it was there.

I read through your history bit and smiled :)  I must admit I actually witched it once to bind a person who was being destructive and hurtful to me, but after only a few days I cancelled it due to the outcome.  It's scary what one can do.

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Re: Charging Objects...Yogi and The Bandit

Post by acaveyogi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Love,
~Toni

You are loved!

yogi
Yeah, talk about stress lol :)  Now I have to figure out what the divine wants me to do with it.  I guess I didn't realize that not everyone could just pull energy from the world around them.  I knew that the energy was there, and seemed unlimited...I just assumed that everyone had the ability to share in it once they learned it was there.

I read through your history bit and smiled :)  I must admit I actually witched it once to bind a person who was being destructive and hurtful to me, but after only a few days I cancelled it due to the outcome.  It's scary what one can do.

Love,
~Toni
:)

so now with that said The Bandit my love, "We are in the wrong forum."

Should we attempt to appeal to our beloved messageboard gods to move us to the "Miracles Forum?" In the "Miracles forum" we could discuss using the Divine as a source of power (Miracles) and the sources of power used by witchcraft at the same time (with the understanding  that only negative/distructive witchcraft is bad).

We seem to be making some of the witchcraft folk uncomfortable (I can feel it). And upsetting "the witch relm folk" is never a good idea :)

We could just go start a new topic, but this topic has a lot of good stuff in it that would fit well within the Miriacles Forum. What ever we do we can not keep doing what we are now doing in the "Occult and Magik" forum. This is their space and we are beginning to impinge upon their space. :) And I do not think that any good can come from this!

You are loved! Input?

yogi

Return to “Occult and Magick”