Spells2

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pahoblue

Spells2

Post by pahoblue » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:44 am

Hi have posted previously re; spells ...Can anyone providfe me with any effective  white magic.......Spells? i ask because my life is  in turmoil right now and conventionaly i get no where...fast! Any help really apprecisted...As its been 3 years of endless bother...PAUL :smt013
seeking to be understood

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Post in the appropriate forum you will get more replies.i am transferring your post in the occult forum and hope you get help soon.The most important thing is if you believe the bad thing is after you it will always be after you.So i would suggest first change your way of thinking in a positive way.It's your mind which gives life to the thing.

dhav :smt006

Omega

Post by Omega » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:16 am

All i can say to this is that there is now quick and easy white or anything spell to help get you  life in order,  but meditations, and pratice in the art will bring you into a better light, the only True Magick that can help you is your inner strenght, sorry I couldnt be much more of a help.
@}~~

Return to “Occult and Magick”