Looking for a spell ort ritual to help someone find a home

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

Looking for a spell ort ritual to help someone find a home

Post by lunastar » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:18 am

My little brother is staying with me until he can find another place to live. (hopefully only for a week) because it is a small apartment so if anyone can help me out please let me know.

I am not sure what to do because he is very Christan and whatever I do i do not want to interfere with his free will or make him feel uncomfortable. I would just like to give him a small push in the right direction..
Thank you

believer

A spell for finding a place to live

Post by believer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:37 am

I don't really know a spell for finding a place to live, however, what part of the country do you live?  I know of many different avenue's to find places to live.

Believer

lunastar

Post by lunastar » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:38 am

I am in northeast ohio

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 pm

it's not a spell per se, but my ritual puts the energy out there...
I take a shallow white bowl, 4 tea light candles and a bit of water.  The water goes into the bowl.  Then a candle for the spirits guides and angels to the East, South, West and north.  I write what I want to "come in" or what I want to release.  I read it, place it under the bowl, lighting the candles and asking for assistance from the spirits, guides, angels, thank them and let the candles burn themselves out.  I will take the time to sit, contemplate, maybe pray whatever...
I like the simplicity of the ritual, yet the intent get the energies moving.

Return to “Occult and Magick”