frightening encounter

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

foxydivinelady

frightening encounter

Post by foxydivinelady » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 am

About 3 to 4 years ago I had this experience that still haunts me to this day: I was asleep and having an astral experience.  I sat up and noticed a black shadow with yellow eyes standing at the end of my bed.  I immediately jumped away from the bed, and noticed my sleeping body was still asleep in the bed.  This shadow moved towards me and for some reason I put my hands up like claws and hissed, (I was terrified), and it stopped moving towards me and jumped into the body of my ex-boyfriend, (who was also sleeping in the same bed), then suddenly everything went black, and I couldn't see.  I immediately felt a sharp intense pain directly into my third eye, ( it was possibly the worst pain I ever felt in my life, it was awful!), I still could not see, and it felt like a finger was going straight into my skull trying to yank out my third eye.  I was so terrified I woke myself up and ran into the bathroom.  I looked in the mirror and I had 5 red dots over where the third eye is located on the forehead.  If you connected the dots it would make an upside down star.  I woke up my ex-boyfriend and showed him and he acted like it was no big deal, he said nothing, just stared at me blankly.  I was so freaked out I left him and moved out just a couple days latter.  What was even stranger, was within a few weeks after this experience he picked up and moved without a trace, almost like he vanished, no one knows where he went.  So now I'm left with questions like: did this thing mark me in some way, why did this happen to me, and what was that thing?  I grately appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice, opinions, or thoughts.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm

First off, let me just state that I'm no expert on the occult, just an avid student. With that said, it sounds to me like a spirit was sent to break apart your relationship at the time or make your boyfriend go away. It may seem a bit unlikely that it would be so, but spirits can take on any form they choose, I know this from experience. I would recommend that you try to find out who sent the spirit to you or if it came on its own. At the same time, you should build up the positive energy in your home. Give it a thorough cleansing (you can PM me if you'd like some tips). It would also be a good idea for you to bujild up your defenses with a protection spell and a "reverse negativity" spell. Hope this helps.

PS: You are not an object, nothing can ever mark you.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm

First off, let me just state that I'm no expert on the occult, just an avid student. With that said, it sounds to me like a spirit was sent to break apart your relationship at the time or make your boyfriend go away. It may seem a bit unlikely that it would be so, but spirits can take on any form they choose, I know this from experience. I would recommend that you try to find out who sent the spirit to you or if it came on its own. At the same time, you should build up the positive energy in your home. Give it a thorough cleansing (you can PM me if you'd like some tips). It would also be a good idea for you to bujild up your defenses with a protection spell and a "reverse negativity" spell. Hope this helps.

PS: You are not an object, nothing can ever mark you.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:12 pm

oops, how'd I do that?

whimsicalwitch

Post by whimsicalwitch » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:42 am

I love the idea of building up the positive energy in your home!

The best way to start is with a good cleansing! You can use sage and smudge your home and follow up with some ritual room spray.

You'd have to really think about what the dark spirit meant to you and your life at the time it happened... that part is usually very personal and may require you to do some 'soul-searching' so to speak.

In Light ~
Sage

Return to “Occult and Magick”