Was this a good or bad omen from a Cat?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silversphere

Was this a good or bad omen from a Cat?

Post by silversphere » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:31 am

Hi, all. Here's something that happened tonight, and I'm not sure what to think about it. I was with a friend in my car tonight, when she got an angry message from a friend of hers. The message was jealous and angry. Then a minute or two later, this cat strolls up, checks us out inside the car, and jumped on the trunk of my car and then jumped on my roof and stomped on the roof of my car for a moment or two. I opened the sun roof and the cat was above us and my friend shooshed it away. For a small looking cat, this thing made a lot of noise. It thudded the window on the car's roof. We both said half jokingly and half serious "Wow...that was a sign; a warning" because her friend is really angry that she doesn't talk with him anymore.  
 So what do you think? My friend thinks cats are a bad sign, and I kind of believe that cats are our allies...so....was the cat cursing us you think, or was the cat warning us of something?? We both feel energy and we've been getting really close lately, and we experience synchronicities together. Also, this was not just some random cat that jumped on a car at nighttime. So please, any ideas? Thanks a lot and can't wait to see what you think.

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:45 am

I think it is a good omen. As long as it didn't hiss or try to scratch you two, right? I love having cats, so I would have to agree with you I think they are also one of our allies. Not a long detailed answer but I hope it helps. :)

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 am

If I were in your position, I'd take it as though it were a warning. Maybe this "angry friend" should be thoroughly avoided.

silversphere

Post by silversphere » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:48 am

Yes, total avoidance....but it was just such a weird thing to happen and it wasn't random..strange, really

Return to “Occult and Magick”