vampire psychic attacks

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wolfy1982

vampire psychic attacks

Post by wolfy1982 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:01 am

the country i was born in i saw 1 white male 1 woman with black clothes and 1 baby in the middle in the back seat.
the man was wearing glasses and showed me a middle finger and i showed him back.
i just came out of the hospital from a malaria shot. and i saw the same man with someone when i was working here in canada.
and the voices tell me they will follow me where ever i go to. also he said he is always watching me.
after that i saw a bat that looked like a human basically he had all bones like a human being like 5 fingers
and 5 toes rib cage and he did not have any hair and was looking right back into my eyes as if he wanted my help
and i felt goose bumps and i got scared and walked away. and it was lying under a tree and the colour of that bat was cream.
and when i came to canada i was delivering news papers and i saw a car which was a beetle and it was red. and it
was a futuristic car which exists now as if i have powers to see the future.and basically i think this is psychic attacks
and they show me stuff in high definition as if its teaching me how vampires are and wants me to join them. they say they have
4 in 1 which means witchcraft, hoodoo, voodoo and psychic attacks. and a girl in my mind says she is my sister and im her brother.
they say they are leeching my energy to put it into them. whenever i eat food my energy is leeched. and i know exactly who is
after me!

please..this is a very big problem for me and especially my family.

:smt006

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 am

Hun, I'm sorry to be so harsh and apologize if this is insensitive, but my guides tell me that perhaps seeing a councelor would be in your best interests. Cleanse your hair an head with coconut water for clarity.

Return to “Occult and Magick”