what does this mean..

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CassandraOh

what does this mean..

Post by CassandraOh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:09 am

I'm not exactly sure where this fits on these boards, so i thought i would put it here..i apologise if it's in the wrong section.

I had a very odd experience while meditating last night. At first it was all normal with my candle meditation. But then things turned a little strange. After a while i could see the after effect of the candle even with my eyes open. At first it was just a spot that appeared in my vision. But as i focused more  the room darkened and the spot started to move around. Blood spots appeared in the door and the spot started to circle around it. I have never had an experience like this before so i became a little uneasy and scared. So i ended my meditation session and closed. I had a weird feeling until i feel asleep which took a few hours. When i woke up this morning i felt hung over and just plain sick. I'm not sure if it was an after effect or not but either way I'm having trouble making sense of what happened or even how to deal with it. My candle meditations were never intended for anything like that and i was not prepared at all for it. It was just supposed to be a plain relaxation meditation nothing more. So maybe i left my mind wander, or there was something underlying to deal with. But either way i really don't want that happening again without being fully prepared for it. It was my first meditation in this house, so maybe that also had something to do with it.

Klypto

Post by Klypto » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:13 pm

I am not too sure if our experiences are from the same thing, and should probably let somebody who knows more about this respond, but the first time I tried to candle meditate in my new apartment, I was hardly 2 minutes into it and my apartment door started shaking really hard, I thought it may come off the hinges. I have a bad spirit in my building, that is why that happened to me, maybe it was a spirit nearby that you accidentally let into your meditation, maybe your mind did wander. I knew he is in the building, so I put a salt circle around me before I started, and also had my door and windows blessed, I am assuming that is why he didn't get to me, did you have a salt circle around you? if it was a spirit that would definitely keep that from happening again, and even if I am wrong it couldn't hurt trying

sandhu.jp

Re: what does this mean..

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:31 pm

What has apparently happened was ,that as you ventured deep down into meditation you accidently became attuned to a higher self awareness , thus the visions of negativity. What you should do is to ,'protect yourself first as per your faith with prayers and requests of protection before you start the candle meditation again. I think this would solve your problem for good.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

quote="CassandraOh"]I'm not exactly sure where this fits on these boards, so i thought i would put it here..i apologise if it's in the wrong section.

I had a very odd experience while meditating last night. At first it was all normal with my candle meditation. But then things turned a little strange. After a while i could see the after effect of the candle even with my eyes open. At first it was just a spot that appeared in my vision. But as i focused more  the room darkened and the spot started to move around. Blood spots appeared in the door and the spot started to circle around it. I have never had an experience like this before so i became a little uneasy and scared. So i ended my meditation session and closed. I had a weird feeling until i feel asleep which took a few hours. When i woke up this morning i felt hung over and just plain sick. I'm not sure if it was an after effect or not but either way I'm having trouble making sense of what happened or even how to deal with it. My candle meditations were never intended for anything like that and i was not prepared at all for it. It was just supposed to be a plain relaxation meditation nothing more. So maybe i left my mind wander, or there was something underlying to deal with. But either way i really don't want that happening again without being fully prepared for it. It was my first meditation in this house, so maybe that also had something to do with it.[/quote]
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm

I agree it wouldn't hurt to do that either way. As i would prefer that to not happen again so early in learning. It has made me a little scared to try the meditation again. If i had of known to use a salt circle i would definitely done that to begin with. I did cleanse my house before we moved everything in so i didn't think it was possible for anything like that to happen. Do you know if what happened actually means anything though? I'm scared, but curious at the same time. I want to embrace these things, but the positive, i had a largely negative feeling afterwards that it was definitely something bad. So i wanted to try and understand it if thats possible. Or at least get some kind of insight into it. Does any of that make sense? I have a tendency to have trouble clearly explaining myself.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 am

Well i meditated again tonight, but i didn't do it in the same room. I used the suggestions from here, and had no negative problems at all. I'm very happy about that. Although i was still feeling a bit exhausted this morning i don't think it was from the meditation. Thank you for your help. and i hope that if anyone else has similar problems this will help them too.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:12 am

Sadly and unfortunately the observation by you was negative in every sense, but you should stop worrying about that , however here is what you can do, cook some rice , do not add anything while cooking, after you have cooked the rice, add some sugar and butter in the cooked rice, now  make a tour of your entire house with the cooked rice, all the while praying for the negative forces to leave with cooked rice. Now you walk or drive to nearest flowing water source and put the cooked rice on the banks of the source of running water in such a way that some of the rice falls in the water and rest falls on the bank itself. This will take care of all negative elements in your house for good.

Things to note

The running water source should be clean river or canal water and not sewerage type. The container for carrying rice should not be brought home again.
Regards

J.s.sandhu

CassandraOh wrote:I agree it wouldn't hurt to do that either way. As i would prefer that to not happen again so early in learning. It has made me a little scared to try the meditation again. If i had of known to use a salt circle i would definitely done that to begin with. I did cleanse my house before we moved everything in so i didn't think it was possible for anything like that to happen. Do you know if what happened actually means anything though? I'm scared, but curious at the same time. I want to embrace these things, but the positive, i had a largely negative feeling afterwards that it was definitely something bad. So i wanted to try and understand it if thats possible. Or at least get some kind of insight into it. Does any of that make sense? I have a tendency to have trouble clearly explaining myself.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:41 am

I don't have any close natural body's of water i can get to. i have no car because i don't drive and no means of transport and i don't think there's water like that within my walking distance. I live in a metro area..so i don't know of anywhere like that? That's why i did the Other cleansing rituals when i moved into this new place. Is there something i can do at home instead?

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am

Alternatively feed this rice to stray dogs or birds. Once you leave the spot dont look back and dont linger on for more than few minutes.

Pls  mention your faith ,religion & location it will be easier to recommend the alternatives then.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

CassandraOh wrote:I don't have any close natural body's of water i can get to. i have no car because i don't drive and no means of transport and i don't think there's water like that within my walking distance. I live in a metro area..so i don't know of anywhere like that? That's why i did the Other cleansing rituals when i moved into this new place. Is there something i can do at home instead?

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:30 am

I really don't have a faith or religion to be honest. But i'm trying to learn about wicca. That's it really.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:26 am

Its up to you, just be careful & cautious, doing some rituals alone can bring more harm then good, so before trying anything just ensure you have a proper guide.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

CassandraOh wrote:I really don't have a faith or religion to be honest. But i'm trying to learn about wicca. That's it really.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 am

Ok thanks for your help:)

Rising_Sun

Re: what does this mean..

Post by Rising_Sun » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:12 pm

CassandraOh wrote:I'm not exactly sure where this fits on these boards, so i thought i would put it here..i apologise if it's in the wrong section.

I had a very odd experience while meditating last night. At first it was all normal with my candle meditation. But then things turned a little strange. After a while i could see the after effect of the candle even with my eyes open. At first it was just a spot that appeared in my vision. But as i focused more  the room darkened and the spot started to move around. Blood spots appeared in the door and the spot started to circle around it. I have never had an experience like this before so i became a little uneasy and scared. So i ended my meditation session and closed. I had a weird feeling until i feel asleep which took a few hours. When i woke up this morning i felt hung over and just plain sick. I'm not sure if it was an after effect or not but either way I'm having trouble making sense of what happened or even how to deal with it. My candle meditations were never intended for anything like that and i was not prepared at all for it. It was just supposed to be a plain relaxation meditation nothing more. So maybe i left my mind wander, or there was something underlying to deal with. But either way i really don't want that happening again without being fully prepared for it. It was my first meditation in this house, so maybe that also had something to do with it.
I'm a little late for this thread, but hopefully you´ll still read it
I've practiced meditation for two years and I´ve never had a negative experience. I found your experience to be really strange and I reckon it must have been due to the presence of a spirit. Obviously it also depends on the exact meditation you were doing but meditation in general is just not negative. I don't mean to scare you, maybe it wasn't even a bad spirit, just one that didn't feel comfortable with your meditation, either way I´d highly recommend you to do the ritual sandhu.jp posted or any other safe ritual that would help you release this entity. Always remember to protect yourself when you're performing your rituals by casting the circle, using salt, water and incense. Light incense everyday
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Michael Beloved

visions

Post by Michael Beloved » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Usually this sort of experiences comes on when one is switched over into the astral body. The problem with the astral body is that it has various low or high levels. One might find oneself experiencing it in, a high desirable level or on a lower undesirable level, but in either case it happens due to the status of the subtle body.
The first thing is to always remember that no matter what levels one is transferred into, that level existed already. It was always in existence , so one can just become aware of it. For instance, right now we are aware of what is going on in this world, like the present so called Credit Crunch. But what about an ancestor who passed on ten years ago and who has not reentered this physical level. That person is somewhere and is aware of something else. For the time being, for 70 or 80 years for the most, we are aware of this levels of both its desirable and undesirable aspects.
Similarly when we have to leave this body we will become aware of other dimensions. Some of these may be experienced now while we have this body. In a way a vision like that is a preview of the kind of negative experiences any of us may have after we leave this body, except that now we can resituated ourselves on this side of existence, while then we will be unable to do so because of being deprived of this physical body which is our only foothold right now to this physical side.
If you are in a Park on a dark night and someone pulls a gun to your head and demands money or something else, then what will you do? Or conversely, if someone pulls a gun to your head and demands that you take a bag of  thousand dollar bills, what will you do?
In the same way on the subtle side there are dangers and there are favorable outcomes.
The trick is to let such experiences be and to check closely to see why there is fear of it. We know why there is fear of a person who draws a gun in a dark park. The fear does not go away by that knowledge but at least we understand that the fear is there because of the possibility of being killed or  being hurt grievously. Similarly we should learn about the reasons for the various types of fears caused by astral experiences.
Wishing you the very best,
Michael B.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Thank you both of you for your help.

Return to “Occult and Magick”