Black Mirror

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aiden

Black Mirror

Post by Aiden » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:57 am

So today i bought a black magick mirror and am  a bit unsure as of how to use it. Can anyone give me techniques,advice or any other useful bit of information?!
I hope this was the right place to put this...:/.
As above, So below, So within, as Without

specialyst

Post by specialyst » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:07 am

Meditated...Have your question or topic ready. May help if you write it down first before you start.

When you totally relaxed, look into the center of the mirror. Be sure to place the mirror in a position where you don't see your own reflection or a reflection of anything that can be distracting.

You may have to try this in a dimly lit room. The mirror will start to turn milky and cloudy. Then visions.

I hope this helps. I've just started practicing scrying with a black mirror today. So far I see cloudy images I cannot seam to make out or explain but I am starting to see something.

At first I tried using a glass paper weight, a glass of water, or my tv screen but could really tell what i was seeing. So I picked up a black mirror to see if its any different. So far no difference except that the black mirror is like totally cool.

Aiden

Post by Aiden » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:04 am

Yeah my first day i saw clouds and the second i saw the number 3 and some cartton looking cloud...i havent done it again yet cause ive been busy but thank you :D.

specialyst

Post by specialyst » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 am

Cool. I'm glad it worked out for you.

I just saw my first images less than an hour ago. I saw a bird flying and green bushy tree. This is actually very exciting for me.

Aiden

Post by Aiden » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:23 am

Oh of course it is! Congrats!! Were growing in this practice together haha

Return to “Occult and Magick”