Black magic priests/healers in London (or the UK in general)?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hope999

Black magic priests/healers in London (or the UK in general)?

Post by hope999 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows of any santeria priest in london or the uk?

i beleive i am hexed and have been told this in the cards by someone i trust. I am scared of black magic- but to be fair, do not know much about it. It is certianly not something to dabble in, and would have prefered to go to someone that has been recommended to me by a friend. however sadly do not have this privilege.

Wondering if anyone can advise- i do not want to make the wrong choice and worsen my circumstances.

Thanks so much in advance

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:50 am

go to the spell a day post, I listed a few reversals and hex removals
Dont Be afraid.. if you have any question let me know.
I have friends in the UK as well.

RavenUriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Suleiman

Re: Black magic priests/healers in London (or the UK in general)?

Post by Suleiman » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am

[quote="hope999"]Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows of any santeria priest in london or the uk?

i beleive i am hexed and have been told this in the cards by someone i trust. I am scared of black magic- but to be fair, do not know much about it. It is certianly not something to dabble in, and would have prefered to go to someone that has been recommended to me by a friend. however sadly do not have this privilege.

Wondering if anyone can advise- i do not want to make the wrong choice and worsen my circumstances.

Thanks so much in advance[/quote]

Cards? Hmmm...

Anyway what is santeria priest. I live in london and I never heard of it.

Better try to find out if you been hexed or not and don't jump to conclusion.

If indeed you have been hexed it is more likely you been hexed by someone you knows, friends and relatives usually are good candidates.

Have you, before you found out you been hexed, visited a practionar of magic (it does not matter if you think they are good or bad.) They are also a good candidate to put hexes on you.

Here is an advise. [b]Do not treat magic with magic. [/b]So don't go to a magicians nor try to do yourself one. They usually make it worse or does a temp job.
You said something abut priest, although I am not a christian it is better than going to a Magician, just be careful that he is not a practionar of magic even if he looks like and act like a priest. You can try to pray God(one who created you),  I heard for some people hexes to be broken by simple supplication.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

santeria? have you ever been to cuba?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

hope999

Post by hope999 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

i have no idea about the specific background of santeria etc. my friend said a hex was lifted off him by  ansateria priest. he however livs in san fransico, so i am trying to finda  solution in london. we have very similar lives and experiences, and i fell this is my only and last hope.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:24 pm

I still don't understand why you think a cuban would help - send a pm if you want. Stuart
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Occult and Magick”