did you ever go to a witch to tell you about your future?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yes
45%
no
55%

Total votes: 29

ochiana.work

Post by ochiana.work » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:33 pm

were you ever interested about knowing your future from a person that has the his ability? Did you made the step, and got there? What did she sayd? Do you believe it?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:02 pm

nope... but my mom does visit this stupid pandit who keeps giving her stuff to put under chair and tables and beds and what not. i hate it so mcuh :(

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:29 pm

thats more like a tantrik i guess

titigi

Post by titigi » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:37 pm

Hmm.. a lot of people belive in this stuff... you can't know for sure if true or false until you try it.

titigi

Post by titigi » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Here are some spells I found out on http://www.fared.com/spells/index.shtml .
looks pretty interesting... I wounder if the money spells really work.... I would sure use some :))
Can someone check that site? And tell me if it works and is a good one?

It is a order/spell site.
Look here how it begins: :))) lolz
You are here because you need my help!

I am known simply as Madame Fared and I have helped many people like yourself. I have 22 years experience in the Ancient Arts of Witchcraft and Voodoo. I have reunited many lovers and have brought money to those in need.

Have you tried to cast spells or make your own lucky bags with no success? This is because you do not have the force of concentration that is needed. It can only be developed over many years. Those who sell the spell kits do not tell you this.
The Instant Spells that I will perform for you are listed below. A small donation of $13.13 is required to activate the Spell. These Spells I will perform to bring back a lover or mate, to give you needed luck in gambling or games or or to bring a specified amount of money if you are in need.

chris-vT

Post by chris-vT » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:58 am

i would not pay anyone to do this as it is most likely a hoax.. but

You can do this yourself here is the thing it has to be done out of need nto greed. My roomate has succesffuly materialized money, but only once out fo the countless times he has tried it.

He made $100 come to him the VERY first time he did the experiment. WHy is this? because the first time it was not for the money it was curiosity and seeking knowsledge, everytime after that he failed due to the fact he was doing it for the money. SO try the experiment but make sure your mind is not clouded by greed, or you will not be successful.

Deborah

I voted yes ... but

Post by Deborah » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:15 pm

I went to a lady once she was a tarot reader  ...and has been noted in the news for helping others find lost love ones etc.   We had a barge capsize in our area and several of the workers were missing in the river she was on the news telling them exactly where to look and ..3 mens bodies were found in that location.  She had also helped in murder cases.  ...so here she was on some talk show and you could call in and set up an appointment with her if she was in your area.............MY MOTHER DID IT ..she made ME and appointment .. I was scared to death to see her.... I actually taped it at the time it was 40 dollars for 30 minutes........
Things we discussed
1. my father
2 children
3 my marriage
4 other odds and ends

1. my father ..she repeated what he told me when i was 16 word for word.. YIKES ..
2. children she told me I wouldnt give birth again but I would have lots and lots of children in my home .............I have a home buisness based on children.. plus I have had custody of  my niece and nephew
3. my marriage ..............well what she said hasnt happened yet on this but came close
4. odds and ends ........everything she brought up has happened

She never claimed to be a witch and not all people that read tarot are witches.  

I also had a friend online .. I was having reacurring dreams ....and some other things disturbing me ... Some of the things I was told to do by this person I thought was insane .. one of the things was to put a peacock feather under my pillow ..I live in small town no peacock feathers to be found in the store etc... So I told him I couldnt find the feather he said iLord shiva would bring it to me ... ok I came home and there was a peacock feather on my porch ..full length beautiful feather ..creaped me out... I also said a mantra daily ...the bad dreams stoped ... and the dark shadows I was fearing is gone.
How Ironiic was it last year my son gave me a peacock as a pet? weird

I didnt know either of them were considered witches?   ... both seem to be light workers to me!

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:55 pm

i know a spell for love
i didnt try it, but two of my friends did, one says it works, the other one says it doesnt, so i guess you have a 50-50 chance..:D
it is said that you should make a tea (real tea with your favourite plants --make sure they can be eatable, not toxic--) and do it at the beginning of the day, when the sun rises.
pour in 3 spoons of honey, rotate it clockwise while facing the sun.. and drink 3 times facing the direction your 'dream mate' is living (preferably when he is at home)
it is said to do it at least 3 days, and toward 7 times ...
if you try it, i really want to know if it worked :D
good luck

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:46 am

My friend of mine was stopped on the street by a gipsy woman so that she can tell him the future:She guess his name,the name of the both girlfriends that he is,the thing that he loves both of them in the same was and that he cannot be happy with either of them.After 1 month he broke up with both of them.
Do you think gipsies can be future tellers?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:03 am

Interesting, interesting, the stuff & experiences i get to read here are amazing, & baffle most of the members (including me) one or the other time. It is fantastic to read all this.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:22 pm

So what are you're opinions about gipsies can they tell you the future in any way?

ochiana.work

Post by ochiana.work » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:32 pm

So what are you're opinions about gipsies can they tell you the future in any way?
Yes, I think that they have a certain amount of experience and can know a man just by looking at him... usualy people call this their first impression...
gipsies aren't stupid sometimes :PPP :))
most certainly they learn how to do this from somebody experinced... gipsies don't have experience and aren't "certified"/recognized and appreciated like an experienced psihic or medium ;)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:56 am

I think that would be a decent & small explanation about Gypsies.

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:01 am

I was told that I was a gypsy in my past life! Well! hehehe :)

Anyway, here in my country, no witches tell fortunes, only fortune-tellers! :)

ochiana.work

Post by ochiana.work » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:33 pm

from the results of the poll I see that most persons didn't went to a witch/fortune teller.
wel.. fortune tellers are good, they also lift up your spirit and mind, make you more satisfied of what you are.
I think that the churcy strictly forbids going to witches and also, the churcy doesn't believe in fortune tellers for now... but in the past there were some fortune tellers ...
nothing is impossible folks
it may seem but it isn't ... I have the concept of doing everything possible in this life, bad or wrong, I want to experience it on my own.
IS THERE SOMEONE THAT THINKS LIKE ME OR WANTS THAT AND REALLY DID THINGS THAT NORMALY WOULDN'T DO? just from curiosity?

Return to “Occult and Magick”