Does Tantra Exist ?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happi

Does Tantra Exist ?

Post by happi » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm

i have heard from many that tantric vidiya etc could effect humans. i mean they could either destroy them or make their life better, depending on the purpose they use it for. anyone have any of these experience in their life. such as vashikaran or other methods used to solve problems in life. please do let me know if anyone have had any experience with these.

thank you

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 am

Hi happi,

Tantric and the practise thereof, in any area can make or break you. As you said, it depends on the purpose of it. As a north Indian, you should know that the practise of tantrism, depending on the priest or practitioner, may very well border on black magic.

Black Magic in essence is absolutely a road you do not want to follow! But then again, practising Magick in a pure form, depends on what you want to happen.

My description of magick is very simple: Whether a person beleives or don't beleive in magick it will still affect them, no matter if they beleive in it or not. In this sense is wher Christians especially will not agree with us!

I liken life to exist of threads of energy. Every knot or curl represents a thing or a person. In magick this thread is altered by the practitioner, in either a positive or negative way.

Thus, to practise magick and wanting to control someone's environment is not good at all. The most importtant law in magick, "do as you want, HARM NONE" is what you always need to remember. If the person you casting a spell on, should find out, will they be happy or do the same to bind you and create a lot more problems for you, than what you can handle?

So, casting a spell to contain your husband will truly backfire, because, he has emotions, which you cannot control, no matter what you do. Rather cast a spell which your husband will also be happy with. Ask for protection, purity and protect your relationship from any bad influences. In this you protect the integrity of your relationship, and from your side, act in accordance, use magick in its pure and positive way. Don't go the route of control. You may do it for a while, but be sure, it will be effective for that while and then it will backfire. That happiness you had will burst your bubble.

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 am

Hi happi,

Tantric and the practise thereof, in any area can make or break you. As you said, it depends on the purpose of it. As a north Indian, you should know that the practise of tantrism, depending on the priest or practitioner, may very well border on black magic.

Black Magic in essence is absolutely a road you do not want to follow! But then again, practising Magick in a pure form, depends on what you want to happen.

My description of magick is very simple: Whether a person beleives or don't beleive in magick it will still affect them, no matter if they beleive in it or not. In this sense is wher Christians especially will not agree with us!

I liken life to exist of threads of energy. Every knot or curl represents a thing or a person. In magick this thread is altered by the practitioner, in either a positive or negative way.

Thus, to practise magick and wanting to control someone's environment is not good at all. The most importtant law in magick, "do as you want, HARM NONE" is what you always need to remember. If the person you casting a spell on, should find out, will they be happy or do the same to bind you and create a lot more problems for you, than what you can handle?

So, casting a spell to contain your husband will truly backfire, because, he has emotions, which you cannot control, no matter what you do. Rather cast a spell which your husband will also be happy with. Ask for protection, purity and protect your relationship from any bad influences. In this you protect the integrity of your relationship, and from your side, act in accordance, use magick in its pure and positive way. Don't go the route of control. You may do it for a while, but be sure, it will be effective for that while and then it will backfire. That happiness you had will burst your bubble.

Blessed be

happi

hi Payewacker

Post by happi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:15 pm

i completly understand what you have said. but if tantra is used to cure someone or to solve someones problems then i dont see anything bad about it. i agree that if it is used to harm someone then that is something consider as bad. anyway the reason i asked this question was that im seeking help through tantra. now when you hear this word "tantra" people thinks its bad, evil or black magic. but ths info is not true. it just how people start looking at it. even in old days witchcraft or vodoo etc meant to help others and never harm anyone. but these days they are used for wrong purpose. i know some people who are expert at tantric vidiya, and even seen they have helped others to come out of problems, such as marriage related or even health problems. they claim that they could even harm someone if they want to but they said they never would as thats not what their goal is. their goals are help the one who is going through pain.

the reason i asked whether tantra exist is that because i wanted to know what other thinks about it. what they have to say about it. in my own experience i would agree that it exist, because once someone had done something to my own father. which he couldnt get out for many years. he was not under his own control. he was driven by some forces which would take him anywhere they want. he is lucky to be alive today. onces my grandpa found out that he isnt normal. he decided to take him to one of the tantrik. who said that someone had done somthing on him. he even gave the person info, the one who have done all these. tantrik gave 2 choices to my grandpa wehter he wants it to reverse it to the one who have done it or just destroy it without harming anyone. well then my grandpa didnt want it to harm anyone. so they just destroyed the magic that was done on my dad. i cant explain more because my dad has gone through alot. there was a time when he left the home without telling anyone and he was lost in some other city. we couldnt find him for long time. now just think about it that what else magic could do to living things. sometime i also thinks that why bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.

thank you for your reply

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi happi,

MMMM, sorry i got you as a girl before, happens to me all the time, gay, so speak about my hubby.

Anyway, the tantric way is a very hands-on type of practise, with a lot of rituals and do's and don'ts. In Wicca we always practice magick for the greater good. I for one never charge a cent to do a spell, but then, I don't do spells on behalf of another. So when you start getting involved and have a teacher swaying whitchever direction, he or she may present everything with a cloak around it. In order for any practise to be accepteable to you.

My point of view is, for you to rather approach these matters in a mantric way. This way, only you have the spell in mind and there is absolutely no-one that can influence it or corrupt it in any way!!

I'm going to use this opportunity to point out something to you regarding palmistry. You r born with two hands thus two palms, your left palm is the one indicating your possible path and the right, your life as it evolved. and we can say that this palm undergoes subtle changes permanently and full cycle every seven years. A very good friend of mine, reads palms, not me. But this was the very first thing she pointed out to me.

So don't rush in and base everything on your left palm, as on the Tarot forum, your life is what you make of it.

Blessed be

karel2121

Tantra

Post by karel2121 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Tantra? :smt005
The term  of Tantra in India means the secret teachings, occult Science.
What is in Western countries  presented under the name of Tantra is the only a little part and greatly distorted.
The term of tantra means in India the complete occult teaching, like magic, mystic, astrology, ...................

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 am

I'd Never heard that description of tantra before.

My father has gone through something of the sort of what you described. Out of control behavior which was completely out of character.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Because "we are all attached to each other in a psychic energy sense", what those around you or those that you are interacting with, think and feel, can effect you. And there is no such thing as distance with this stuff.

And that is even if no witchcraft of any sort is involved. Most people are not aware of that. All forms of witchcraft uses this phenomenon in a trained sense. But it is still present even when no witchcraft of any sort is used. Most of witchcraft is "not" done to counteract other witchcraft. It is done to counteract this normal everyday stuff that we are all up against because of those around us and those that we are interacting with. :)

love,

sunny

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm

sunmystic wrote:Because "we are all attached to each other in a psychic energy sense", what those around you or those that you are interacting with, think and feel, can effect you. And there is no such thing as distance with this stuff.

And that is even if no witchcraft of any sort is involved. Most people are not aware of that. All forms of witchcraft uses this phenomenon in a trained sense. But it is still present even when no witchcraft of any sort is used. Most of witchcraft is "not" done to counteract other witchcraft. It is done to counteract this normal everyday stuff that we are all up against because of those around us and those that we are interacting with. :)

love,

sunny
Just for the record guys, most do not study witchcraft to protect themself's and their loved ones from other witches and that type of folk. And most of those trained folks/type of person, are trained and are pretty civilized. They understand the dangers of what they are doing. It is apart of the training :) , and I have gone through "this training", so I have experience with this stuff.

There are alot of folk out there that are "wild" and have no training :)

but they do have the gifts :) and can effect us, our love ones, and our lives.

love,

sunny

Return to “Occult and Magick”