seeking guidence with indian Black magic ( tona)

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

anu141

seeking guidence with indian Black magic ( tona)

Post by anu141 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:21 am

hello friends

i have joined just yesterday seeking some more information regarding the subject.
reason being i have been the victim of the phenomenon many times and  somehow managed to survive, and to date i lack the genuine information on how to be saved and how to trust and how to know that i am caught in the net of this indian black magic.
well  just for the sake of records , i have faced a heavy attack of this decade back,  it was killing my hunger slowly and slowly and decreasing my health bit by bit, my mind was not on exams which were only few weeks ahead and which were so important.
and then somehow naive i was keep on seeking doctors until they exhausted of medicines and begin to treat my mind , and spending lot of money for fake people claiming to treat , but just at peak time of when i was about to breakdown, god showed us the way to healer who though not communicative much, just managed to save my day.
i was surprised and shocked by its occurance as it was my first instance.
he  used something  like to fill your empty stomach and then add some mantrit black pepper and then asked to vomit  all and  the thing in my stomach came out .
but he never told us about how to avoid it, and neither told us to know who could have done this, and we were happy that i got rid of it .
any way that was past,  now i am away from my hometown and done and left a job and again a student.
and  fatefully i am facing a almost same problem like above, and desperately seeking some useful guidence for it.
though i could go back to my home town and try seek remedy from old sources again but it would cause lot of time and money both , and without much future support.
So i  request if anyone can help me with this, i would be thankful for life .

anudeep
Nearly all men can stand adversity,but if u want to test a man's character,give him power-
                                                         Lincoln

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 am

chandi path,,,,, best solution...

the things u are facing right now is certainly black magic,,,, i m not a pro. nor a healer,,, nothing am a student like u ...

i dont know perfectly and i m not sure,, but its done by someone very near to yu... someone whom you trust like anything...

just for my own example.... my grandmother is doing this same thing on my father from many years and my dad is almost destroyed... financially, mentally and recently he got heart attack in which he was almost near to death...

while typing this message i can feel the same inside me,,, i tried committing suicide many times... but yet i m not dead... but my life is more worst than dad... she had casted same spelll on me to kill me...

u will be totally different from original... u urself can see the difference in you...

people will behave strangely with you.. specially your closed once, like family friends or GF/BF....

slowly and steadily u will enter the phase of depression, not feeling to do anything...

than slowly u will not care for anyone,,, means u will be like stone,, your mom or dad or anyone crying or suffering because of you wont make any difference to you... and they will think that u have changed... but the fact is something inside u is forcing you to behave like this...

if u dont take it seriously ur life will be hell like mine right now... but for me its high time now,, and i dont feel like solving myself only... the thing as completely got into me,,, i m happy to see that atleast u are still not that changed that u cant understand... u will be fine... just follow this :

Narvan Mantra everyday minimum 11 malas...
Mantra " OM AIM HREEM KLIM CHAMDAYE VICCHHE"

CHANDIPATH... ITS  A BOOK FIND IT FROM ANY STATIONARY OR SPIRITUAL SHOP.. OR ASK AND TEMPLE PANDIT TO GET IT FOR YOU...

EVERY SATURDAY... TRY TO GO WALKING WITHOUT WEARING FOOTWEARS TO ANY HANUMAN TEMPLE... AND WHILE WALKING KEEP CHANTING ANY OF THESE TWO MANTRA...

" oM HAN HANUMATE NAMAH " OR "OM SHAM SHANISCHRAY NAMAH "

FOLLOW THIS MUCH U WILL GET DREAM IN MAY BE 15 DAYS DEPENDING UPON YOUR FAITH IN THIS RITUALS ... AND WHATEVER HEALING IS REQUIRED WILL BE DONE IN DREAM,,, BY SOMEONE...

MOST IMPORTANT DONT FEAR THIS THING,,, ITS MAIN AIM IS TO BREAK YOUR MIND... AND THE MORE STRONG YOU STAND MORE EASY IT IS FOR YOU TO GET RID OF IT... BUT IF U ARE WEAK,, THE THING WILL SURELY TAKE YOU OVER...

ONE MANTRA JUST INCASE U WANT TO KNOW THAN,, NOT COMPULSORY

"DURGE DEVI NAMASTUBHAYAM SARVA KAMARTH SADHIKE, mama siddhim ma siddhim va swapne sarva pradasaya "

this mantr u can chant while sleeping in bed till u are asleep.... if ur heart is pure and your faith in durga is true... she will show u in your dreams whatever u want to know about future or past... sometimes u will know future events as well..

PLEASE NOTE THAT NON OF THE RITUALS OR MANTRA ARE PART OF ANY OCCULT OR BLACK MAGIC,,, ALL THIS THINGS ARE COMPLETELY HARMLESS EVEN IF U MAKE MISTAKE AND ANY OF IT.... THEY ARE 100 % PURE DURGA MANTRA...

TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW THE PROGRES... AND ONE MORE THING THIS WONT SHOW RESULT IN ONE OR TWO DAYS.. BUT SURELY I WILL SHOW... TRUST ME,, I HAVE PASSED FROM THIS EXACT SITUATION LOT OF TIMES... EVERYTIME I GET RID OF IT,, AND WITHIN MONTHS I AGAIN GET THIS... SO NOW I M TIRED OF HEALING IT.. SO AM NOT DOIN ANYTHING,, BUT I GUESS U SHOULD NOT DO THE SAME...

Return to “Occult and Magick”