ghost stories

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chris-vT

ghost stories

Post by chris-vT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:22 am

was curious if anyone had any ghost stories they wanted to share? i am interested to hear about them!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

do u really believe in ghosts???

sno

Post by sno » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:57 am

I never used to believe in ghosts. I imagined them with white sheets for bodies and black holes for a mouth and eyes. Now though I do believe in ghosts, because I saw one about 3 years ago.

One night I was looking after my parents house when they were on holiday, I was asleep and I woke up suddenly covered in sweat. I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I upright and stared straight ahead of me. There was a woman standing at the edge of my bed. I thought it was my mum at first, then remembered she was in Austria, then I thought it was a burglar and started to get really scared but then she just dissapeared.

I know there are people who will not believe me that I have seen a ghost and I would have laughed in the past too but I know what I saw that night.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:47 pm

i wont say i am non believer... but not a believer either! maybe some things happen which dont have any logic...

dawn

Post by dawn » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:41 pm

sno wrote:I never used to believe in ghosts. I imagined them with white sheets for bodies and black holes for a mouth and eyes. Now though I do believe in ghosts, because I saw one about 3 years ago.

One night I was looking after my parents house when they were on holiday, I was asleep and I woke up suddenly covered in sweat. I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I upright and stared straight ahead of me. There was a woman standing at the edge of my bed. I thought it was my mum at first, then remembered she was in Austria, then I thought it was a burglar and started to get really scared but then she just dissapeared.

I know there are people who will not believe me that I have seen a ghost and I would have laughed in the past too but I know what I saw that night.
nice story.............................. i am sure that ther was no ghost there. it was only your imagination. i it obvious that when you are alone then your mind start to think of anything which............... it is just like a virtual reality the thing are not there but they seem to be there. if you look up yourself in a dark room then you will see that what will happened to you.
this is all becase your mind never rest its work is to thinks as much as possible............................ so thats what your mind did that day.................................................................
dawn

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:43 pm

maybe thats one reason i am heistant to believe in ghosts..blaming it all on my imagination??

starlight2006

Post by starlight2006 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:38 am

Some people call it imagination, some schytsophrenia , and some ghost.

I've seen to many ghost in my life time to not believe.
Alex

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:32 am

just yest i was seeing this program in Discovery Channel about haunted places... was really scary!
there was this other prg about psychics trying to get bad spirits out of people:( scary all the way!

Return to “Occult and Magick”