Manifestation and Positive Thinking

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KingAcePD

Manifestation and Positive Thinking

Post by KingAcePD » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 am

I wasn't sure where to post this exactly. But to tell a little about myself, I am a 17 year old male Christian who believes in the powerful forces of the universe and it's energies. I have not claimed myself as a witch but I do however use my personal energy and the energy of the universe on the daily basis.

So to introduce my situation, I am currently trying to attract (gay) love. Previously I was having troubles, for I would attract people I did not want to attract. It was then that I decided not to try to attract men anymore. But this is when all the nice, beautiful men came into my life. Half of them might be straight, but I still feel an opportunity. It's like their all there for me to grab, but I do not how to reach out.

Now I'm faced with this: All these potential men are now in my life, but I do not how to go about this. Should I pick one and use my energy on him? Or should I try harder to use my energy and positive thinking to attract them more? Is forgetting and letting them come to me suitable?

I have not lost my wits and hope to one day finally find this man that I've dreamed about for so long, but I do not want to mess up when I'm provided with this opportunity. I would really appreciate your responses for even though this field of positive thinking/personal energy is my best talent, it would really help to hear from people who have more insight.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 am

No, do not try to mess with their energy. Sides if you try to connect, they can steal all your energy and that can be very damaging and it really sucks!!
And also just ... yeah the universe doesn't like that. lol. I can't explain it really.. there are no correct words.
You just need to keep sending your energy for the guy you want it may take a while but he'll show up eventually before you even know it!
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Occult and Magick”