Ouija Boards?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Ouija Boards?

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Hello,
has anyone ever used an ouija board? how has your experience been with it? I have heard about them but never even seen one in fact... :smt017
do throw some light on it.

Deborah

why is it i can answer t hese and nobody else can?

Post by Deborah » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 pm

we had a board when i was young... my moms actually ..
it has abc and 123 and yes and no in the middle

everyone puts there hands on a upside down glass ..small glass or a chip then concentrate .. calling spirits of the house ect ...........asking the spirit questions .........

we lived in a old house and seen lots of strange things.. I had a toaster catch fire / vacume cleaner catch fire.. and microwave do the same ...
so i had a party and a bunch of us girls did this ..............I FREEKED MYSELF OUT!!

mom found out took the board away said we didnt do things properly bal bla bla

well latter me and my best friend made a home made one..

writing letters numbers yes no on paper doing the same on the coffee table  ... we asked for the spirit .. ect or ghost ......of the house .. we asked if he lived in the house ..NO
we asked if he played here as a child he said yes... we asked if he was killed he said yes no ... out of nowhere we asked if he was injured as a child he said yes ... His name ..we asked ..was Jason  ......................so investigate this a little more .. I lived on a part of ground that was becoming a up to up subdivision around 3 lakes... 10 years earlier .......a boy drowned in the lake his name was Jason! ...I and my friend would of never of known this .............because we were both new to the area.. was 45 miles from where I use to live.

for those who dont know when u call the person to asnwer questions ..everyone is sitting around the board.......all finger tips are on the glass and u can fill it move..it moves to where it needs to go.

so am i the only one who has done this?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:07 pm

wow! that seems scary... we had done something like this in college... moving a coin ..and calling a spirit... but i dont think that time it was real...:(

Deborah

the coin thing

Post by Deborah » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:09 pm

thats a make shift board...
kinda creeps ya out after you do such things.

skarlettfilth

Re: why is it i can answer t hese and nobody else can?

Post by skarlettfilth » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:56 am

Deborah wrote:we had a board when i was young... my moms actually ..
it has abc and 123 and yes and no in the middle

everyone puts there hands on a upside down glass ..small glass or a chip then concentrate .. calling spirits of the house ect ...........asking the spirit questions .........

we lived in a old house and seen lots of strange things.. I had a toaster catch fire / vacume cleaner catch fire.. and microwave do the same ...
so i had a party and a bunch of us girls did this ..............I FREEKED MYSELF OUT!!

mom found out took the board away said we didnt do things properly bal bla bla

well latter me and my best friend made a home made one..

writing letters numbers yes no on paper doing the same on the coffee table  ... we asked for the spirit .. ect or ghost ......of the house .. we asked if he lived in the house ..NO
we asked if he played here as a child he said yes... we asked if he was killed he said yes no ... out of nowhere we asked if he was injured as a child he said yes ... His name ..we asked ..was Jason  ......................so investigate this a little more .. I lived on a part of ground that was becoming a up to up subdivision around 3 lakes... 10 years earlier .......a boy drowned in the lake his name was Jason! ...I and my friend would of never of known this .............because we were both new to the area.. was 45 miles from where I use to live.

for those who dont know when u call the person to asnwer questions ..everyone is sitting around the board.......all finger tips are on the glass and u can fill it move..it moves to where it needs to go.

so am i the only one who has done this?
This sounds like Jason from friday the 13th

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:20 am

Yes, it does sounds like "Jason from friday the 13th". Only difference is, this is a helping Soul, while the movie character was really horrible....

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:37 pm

I would always advise against ouija--there are far more reliable--and safer--tools for divination.

moondancer86

Post by moondancer86 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:47 am

sounds like when ppl play "light as a feather stiff as a board"

lilmagicpirate

Ouija Boards....

Post by lilmagicpirate » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:04 am

Yes I have used one before- kind of trippy if you ask me!
I was young and w/ and girlfriend of mine , for some weird reason I felt like we weren't alone everysingle time we played it. We did it for about a week , then both desided that something wasn't right so we threw it away!! I've never touched one since. My advise STAY AWAY AND DON'T PLAY!!!!
~MG/Zoe~* ;-)

Devil's Storm

Post by Devil's Storm » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 am

I have a board. You should never use it by yourself, that can be dangerous. The thing is that with spirits, you never really know if they are telling you the turth or making something up. They do have reasons for not moving on. One spirit in our house claims there are 7 of them, but we can only seem to talk to a couple of them. My mother told me of a time her and my father used one and he laughed at it and the cursor (forgot the official word) flew across the room. He never laugh at it again, nor used it.

Divinity

Post by Divinity » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:13 am

I have had many run ins with quija boards.  I have had my fair share of fun, and I have seen some very devastating things, and heard a lot of different things.  I don't mind using them, however, because it's my main choice of conversation with my guides.  Especially when I need clarification on a certain subject.  It helps to understand a little better.  But using them alone is very bad, I have seen something from someone who spoke with one alone, and it was very evil.  Even tried to get her commit suicide.  I wouldn't advise it, if you wish to learn more from them, I suggest you find someone that has had a lot of experience in using them and have them show you?

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 am

I have never been able to get one to move with only my hand on it, but it isnt all that fun alone anyways. My friend's mom can get it to move with only her hand, but she's the only one I know of...she's kinda innocent to all of that though. Anyways, the last time I used one was with my cousin and the only way I can describe it is that there was someone "playing on it" and pointing to the letters in no particular order or either going all the way down the alphabet. After all of that, my cousin asked for the final time "Who is this?" and the board said "God." Obviously it was lying, so we put it up. Havent used it since because someone always get on there and goofs off, never offering anything meaningful.

Devil's Storm

Post by Devil's Storm » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:07 am

The thing is with the spirit, it is their version of the truth. As for something meaningful or not, that would be what the spirit is trying to say. They are not the best spellers or getting their point across. They may or may not know how they died.

As Divinity stated, using one alone is very dangerous. You can't be weak in body, mind, or soul when using it.

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:29 am

Devil's Storm wrote:The thing is with the spirit, it is their version of the truth. As for something meaningful or not, that would be what the spirit is trying to say. They are not the best spellers or getting their point across. They may or may not know how they died.

As Divinity stated, using one alone is very dangerous. You can't be weak in body, mind, or soul when using it.
I meant meaningful as in making actual words. Sometimes I wondered if they were trying to say something in another language or were children. Either way, seems like the last few times I was on the board, it was the same response. I had wondered if a spirit had attached itself to the particular board and would not let anyone else through, but with the last new board, the same thing happened.  :smt017

Devil's Storm

Post by Devil's Storm » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:46 am

If they are spelling out the same thing, it seems that they are trying to tell you something. They are very bad spellers and can't commuitcate very well.  As for a spirit attaching it to the board, it is unlikely, it is more likely the location or maybe you. As for only one spirit coming through, they are the strongest one, if there is more than one around.

Return to “Occult and Magick”