Help Bring Light to this situation

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smoke3

Help Bring Light to this situation

Post by smoke3 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 am

Ok im not sure how to begin so ill start at the beginning.
Im not new to meditation, i have been meditating since i was in 9th grade in high school, i properly wasn't doing it correctly back then, but it still worked, i had a quieter mine threw out the school day. I became a calm and nonchanlant type of person. I have never thought of my self as psychic, just sensitive. I had a lot of deja vu dreams which i thought nothing of at the time, i firgured it was normal. The deepest i got into psychic stuff was buying a book on aurua's which i didnt quiet grasp the concept. That being said on to the story. lets fast forward about 6-7 years.

I went to canada for a week to visit some distant family members and while there, my aunt who is very spiritual told me i should start reading the bible and praying and what not so i was like ok what ever. Apoun return home i firgured why not lets see whats all the hype's about. So i picked up the bible asked God a question opened it up to a randomn page in the psalm and began reading. I got so indept that it felt like i was a little child sitting down looking up to an older firgure who was guiding me thru the worlds in the bible. Ok i thought this was werid so i began asking more questions and i got more answers not direct answers (more like flashes of images or thoughts of a person or object relating to my question and what i just read. I all just came together) . So now im thinking this is kinda cool. So i started praying more often and thanking God, on a more daily basis.

I con't praying my rosary every night before and after long meditation, Some times i would be in a meditation state for hrs having conversations which what seemed to be my self in a alternate universe, or just thinking about nothing at all.

This is where things start get interesting.

A few weeks later my girlfriend went to visit some kinda spiritual guy (one of her family members) who had her do some kinda of ritual because he said her spiritual guides were mad at her and that he told her things that couldn't tell me. My immediate response was ok cool what ever not thinking anything of it at all. About 2 nights after i was home alone, I was coming down stairs and i started getting cold sensations, every time i walked next to the couch and i thought to my self this is werid, I would go to the kitchen and on the way back passing the couch i would feel it agian. A few days passed by, day and night same feelings.  One night on my way down the stairs about 5ft from the couch i raised my hand towards the couch and said stop, leave me alone. ( i dont know why i did this).

My aunt from canada called me out of the blue to ask how i was doing and she mentioned something about someone had placed something in my house and i need to look around in corners or places u never really noticed. As soon as she said this i said hold on, i know where it is, i walked to the couch and lifted it up there was 3 coins, i attempted to pick them up and the next thing i can remmber is feeling this huge amount of energy surrounding me. The only worlds that i could utter was OH GOD OH GOD, (it felt like the fear of a cop turning on his lights to pull u over just 100X that, its so hard to explain the feeling) Then i came back to my actually self for a min and i ran straight out the front door like WTF WAS THAT. Still on the phone with her she tells me to go back in the house and tell what ever it is to leave, That didnt work lol. I went back out side called my friend who picked me up and took me to my grandmas.

Before grandma's i went to the gas station, when i walked in i started smelling incense used in a catholic church, then i would i would get feelings of intense engery in my throat charka which made me unabled to talk. My friend drove me to grandmas on the ride there same thing happened. I got to grandmas and it took some explaining to do about whats going on lol. I remmber trying to sleep but i was too scaried too, i thought i was possessed or dying idk what to think, everyone was telling me different stories all bad. For the next 3 days I didnt eat or sleep, when i layed down i could feel energy surging threw my body from head to toe. back and forth. On the third day i started calming my self down, I started using muscle memory, things the army thought me, i woke up early and went for long runs, i started controlling the engery in my body i would move it threw my hands into an object when i started doing this the surging stopped.

This night it was alot different. When i layed down it was different i was hearing voices to be politically correct i was hearing a conversation, peoples names i never heard of was mentioned. I kept quiet and listened. My first thought now was wow, great im going crazy aint this a bitch lol. Then i feel asleep. The next morning i woke up i went outside to see the sun rise it was beautiful i went inside and i touched grandma and moved the engery in my body into her and i asked does that feel good grandma and she says yes it sort of vibrates a little.

My aunt tells me i need to buy all this werid stuff from a spirtual story and give my self a bath and read certain bible verses and stuff. After doing this i felt relieved like it was over. ( But in my mind i started putting things together, i was like wtf, this things was all mental this situation could be handled so much differently if i had more control over my mind.)

I decieded to risk it and return to my house, on my previous tries i wasnt able to step inside the enegry in there felt so uncomfortable. that i would run grab what i needed and hauled ass. Now it was back to normal. I felt peaceful, i would go outside and stare at the tree lines and i would see what appeared to be energy on the top or i would look at the grass and there would be whitish particles flowing around. My appetite was return i was now able to eat again. My mind was filled with thoughts of demons and evil spirits and what happens if it happens again. I spent the next 2 months rebuilding my thought process. Creating a stronger mind. I started meditating again only 30mins at a time and doing lots of research. I came across symptoms of kundalini, The more i read i began to think maybe long meditative periods can cause u to be crazy aware if ur not accustom to it. I stopped listening to people telling me evil spirits where after me and i need to spend money and buy this and do that with no explanation behind why im doing such things. That alone was making me go nuts.

Now during meditation i can feel energy flowing about quiet easily. However during the day, i can still sense it some times when i walk by certain objects or people.

Its hard to explain what it feels like.

I posted this looking for more knowledge my situation from more knowledgeable people than my self.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

An accumulation of energies without a flow means disruption to the vehicle, which, in this case, is you.

You have dabbled in some energies without any knowledge or understanding.  It would appear you now want someone to come along and make it all better for you.  This is going to take some real work.

Find a good plan of attention to this detail of energies.  Then follow through without the looking for something else, somewhere else all the time.  Follow through - as in flow with the program.

In meditation I would strongly suggest you flow with the energies so that you are not in a position of filled without release.  Then follow through with the rest of your program to rid yourself of the unwanted in your atmosphere.  Be willing to release so that you can heal.

God bless, J

smoke3

Post by smoke3 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Thank you for such a quick reply, When i first read your post, the first thing that came to mind was huh, then i read it again and again, then i understood. exactly what u meant. Thank you again.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

If you need some help with specifics we can talk.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”