Get someone away from your life

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suleena

Get someone away from your life

Post by suleena » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

What should I do to make some negative people away from my life. I have tried few spells and healing.

It works for sometime but then they start bugging me directly or indirectly..

Any Experiences
Blessed by Angles

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Always use a ritual of visualization, affirmation and protection before starting your day.  

Begin with an affirmation of your own best good.  I like:
Flow spirit flow, and all my fears release
I am a channel for thy love and peace
Heal spirit heal and all myself renew
I am expressing my perfection true

Repeat til it flows through your whole being and repeat during the stresses of your day to keep you in positive mode through all your experiences of life.  

For protection, visualize a bubble similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are magical symbols of bridges, connection, communication and come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end).  See it expand to envelope your whole body and acknowledge that it is a filter of all negativity from within or without.  

Now you are ready to start your day in positive mode.
God bless, J

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 am

Just the other night I spoke with someone that was having trouble with this, and one of his solutions was to go to a craft store and purchase a small mirror, which he glued onto a necklace pendant and wears.  I'd take that a step farther and ritually charge the mirror for protection, to reflect away anything harmful to me.  There's also the good old-fashioned Witch Bottle--get a jar and fill it with nails, broken glass, thorns, burrs, pottery shards, needles, pieces of barbed wire, anything sharp and tangly (be careful not to poke yourself!).  A lot of people will add their own urine to these bottles, but I think vinegar works too if one does not want to go that far.  You charge the bottle to attract negativity away from you and then hide it under your porch or in the basement or somewhere out of the way of your normal daily routine.  These should periodically be changed or recharged.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

MIRRORS SHOULD NEVER BE USED IN METAPHYSICAL PRACTICES!  The fact is a mirror merely reflects back to the sender all the negativity of the exercise.  What do they have to work with?  More negativity!  Consider the karmic response this puts on the return energies.  You are responsible for returning that which was sent in the first place.  You can change it or you can just reflect more negativity in our world.  Guess how our world got to the stage it is at right now!
God bless, J

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Actually, you can positively charge a mirror with intent so that it filters out the negative and simply reflects back unwanted energy. If you have set up a passive shield meant only to protect you and are not actually intending to harm the sender, it does not add a karmic burden to you.  The sender has the free will to choose whether or not to attack you, and by shielding yourself and not maliciously desiring to hurt the attacker, you are exercising your universal right to self-defense.  Intent means a *lot*.  Consider this; if you are standing behind bullet-proof glass and someone fires at you, and the bullet bounces back and hits them, did you shoot them simply by desiring to protect yourself from potential gunfire?  No.  If you actually somehow manipulated the glass to form it into the perfect shape to aim back at them specifically, yes.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

And mirrors are that reflection whether you like it or not.  Mirrors give back the image they are given - there is no such thing as changing reflection.  And that is why Karma applies.

Yes the intent came from someone else - but you did nothing to change that intent.  You merely put energies back into the world with a mirror.  It can and should be changed.  

Red (anger, negativity, any high emotion) Arrow coming toward you usually at the solar plexus level.  Acknowledge the arrow and turn it around.  At the same time add white (spirit) and you will have pink (love) to return.

God bless, J

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm

A mirror painted over with a layer of crystalline lacquer will reflect back a sparkling image that is little like the original object it is reflecting.  A black mirror will reflect back a darker image, a red mirror a reddened one, etc.  Your illustration of turning around an arrow after changing its color is what I mean by charging the mirror to filter.  Intent can be programmed into objects, and materials with a crystalline structure, i.e. glass, metals, stone, are especially good at taking such programming.  Man-made glass is a crystalline liquid and it takes a charge just as well as any naturally occurring glass (obsidian).  What I referred to when saying to charge the mirror to filter energies is programming it to do just what you said...change the energy as it is reflected back.  Just because a normal, uncharged, physical-properties-only mirror reflects only the light spectrum it is exposed to does not mean that we cannot affect it on a metaphysical level to reflect a different spectrum of energies that we have programmed it to filter.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

The materials used are still physical and do not always apply in a metaphysical world.  The color exercise is used because color is available in all realms.
God bless, J

hazelblue

Post by hazelblue » Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Visualise yourself disconnecting yourself from those that you wish to avoid.
Charge up your aura with positive energy and visualise it as a barrier from unwanted people and energy.
Grounding yourself into a reservoir of energy helps.

Any physical objects that you have from people you wish to avoid should be discarded and disposed of. Those objects that have an emotional response can still connect you to those people that you don't want to have anything to do with.

Keep doing this and you will be successful.

Crystalstar2010

Post by Crystalstar2010 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

I know this may sound a bit 'obvious' but as well as all the chanting, mirrors and positive visualisations, why are you still speaking to those negative people?

Even if people are related to you it doesn't mean you have to live in their pockets.

Of course it can put you in a positive frame of mind to do all the 'occult' things, but remember, all of those will be useless if you still hang around with bad friends and family members or a crappy boyfriend or girlfriend.

Ignore their phone call, emails, don't visit them or let them into your home. If they call round tell them you're too busy for a visit, whatever.

That will do more to keep negative people out of your life than a few mirrors.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

amen  ( suffering is a direct result of attachment)  solution de attachment  

I know this may sound a bit 'obvious' but as well as all the chanting, mirrors and positive visualisations, why are you still speaking to those negative people?

Even if people are related to you it doesn't mean you have to live in their pockets.

Of course it can put you in a positive frame of mind to do all the 'occult' things, but remember, all of those will be useless if you still hang around with bad friends and family members or a crappy boyfriend or girlfriend.

Ignore their phone call, emails, don't visit them or let them into your home. If they call round tell them you're too busy for a visit, whatever.

That will do more to keep negative people out of your life than a few mirrors.

Dionysus

Re: Get someone away from your life

Post by Dionysus » Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

suleena wrote:What should I do to make some negative people away from my life. I have tried few spells and healing.

It works for sometime but then they start bugging me directly or indirectly..

Any Experiences
I have posted the how to eliminate negatives from your life on this thread:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26679

also, you should try the original method posted there, I'm not saying mine is better.

Return to “Occult and Magick”